Limited Wrap Tiger Woods Tour B XS from Bridgestone

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be coming out soon and will sell out quickly I have a feeling.

Looks so much better than the previous box. I would guess these go quickly....assuming limited actually means limited.

Power move by Bridgestone. The original looked a little cheesy but a master's win on the box will surely grab more customers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Power move by Bridgestone. The original looked a little cheesy but a master's win on the box will surely grab more customers

Strike while the iron is hot!!

Good for them for making a move and taking advantage of the situation. It would be awesome to see what their sales numbers look like with these.

I like it, those will be big sellers I imagine. You know what would be better? If #16 comes in 3 weeks

I like it, those will be big sellers I imagine. You know what would be better? If #16 comes in 3 weeks

Oh stop it, you.

• Admin

There are not too many in the golf industry that would disagree with you.

There are not too many in the golf industry that would disagree with you.

I know this isn't the thread for it, but it's crazy how his win has rejuvenated golf. I was in a shop the other day waiting to demo some stuff, and all I kept hearing was "how about Tiger" "did you watch the masters?" "he made me want to come hit balls" It's just insane to think that a 43 year old who hasn't been relevent for say 5 years, has brought back some excitement to the sport.

Now I'll admit, some of that up here is because a)people are finally able to do something about cabin fever b)PGA being just a few hours down the road. But it is awesome.

I know this isn't the thread for it, but it's crazy how his win has rejuvenated golf. I was in a shop the other day waiting to demo some stuff, and all I kept hearing was "how about Tiger" "did you watch the masters?" "he made me want to come hit balls" It's just insane to think that a 43 year old who hasn't been relevent for say 5 years, has brought back some excitement to the sport.

Now I'll admit, some of that up here is because a)people are finally able to do something about cabin fever b)PGA being just a few hours down the road. But it is awesome.

I have been told from multiple places that the Tour B XS is selling really well, which in part is because of the Masters and Tiger Woods.
Everybody wins when Tiger does, that is for sure.
Now, they have a solid team in place that understands that generally speaking, golfers are smart and want a product that maximizes their abilities.
Having Tiger as the mouthpiece saying that, certainly helps.

I have been told from multiple places that the Tour B XS is selling really well, which in part is because of the Masters and Tiger Woods.
Everybody wins when Tiger does, that is for sure.
Now, they have a solid team in place that understands that generally speaking, golfers are smart and want a product that maximizes their abilities.
Having Tiger as the mouthpiece saying that, certainly helps.

there is a large demo weekend up this way this weekend and Bridgestone used to do a lot of ball fittings during it in the past. I will be super curious to check out how many people are over their chatting it up with the reps(assuming they will be there and doing ball fittings).

This will be coming out soon and will sell out quickly I have a feeling.

that's pretty cool.

Anything unique on the ball, or just the box?

Cash in, Bridgestone. Cash in.

that's pretty cool.

Anything unique on the ball, or just the box?

Cash in, Bridgestone. Cash in.

A bit different than what we have seen the last few years eh? Wonder if they do have TIGER on the ball still...

Really like these may have to grab a box

Smart move on their part, this will sell very well.

This Friday in stores.

I’m an X or RX guy but I may have yo buy a dozen

This should be the biggest “limited edition” offering ever. They’ll sell them all.

Back