In the process of blowing up my bag and getting all JDM stuff!

Did I mention it's going to take long for me to get my hybrids and 3 wood? BOOOOO!

Keep us updated!!!! Love how excited you are my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First trip to the range with some of the new JDM clubs yesterday. Still waiting on the 3 wood and my hybrids.

The driver was the most difficult to get used to. I am going from the Bombtech Grenade (which is almost G30 sized) to a traditional pear shaped 445cc head. In other words, it looks way smaller. Sound it now what I'm used to as well. More "twack" and less "tink". I'm going to stick with it though. It's a beautiful driver that a paired with an awesome shaft.

Great looking stuff. I actually really like that smaller Vega driver head.
Curious what "awesome shaft" you put in it - White Tie??
Read the thread but sorry if I missed the answer.

Its a Miyazaki B Asha shaft. Really like it. I'm just used to more stretched out heads like my G30 and Bombtech

Great looking stuff. I actually really like that smaller Vega driver head.
Curious what "awesome shaft" you put in it - White Tie??
Read the thread but sorry if I missed the answer.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these clubs. They look great and am interested to hear how they perform.

Thanks. Weird, I've had good results with Miyazaki in Hybrids, Irons and Wedges but have yet to try Driver shaft - Hmmmm!
Been swinging so well with a Matrix White Tie that I think I got lazy and stopped experimenting, lol.

Its a Miyazaki B Asha shaft. Really like it. I'm just used to more stretched out heads like my G30 and Bombtech

A-Grind Hybrids came today. I shafted them and they are currently drying. They are 4 and 5 hybrids.

20160330_103056_zps8eaqn8ie.jpg

20160330_103123_zpsulvacfem.jpg

Shafted ready to go...

20160330_185140_zpsmdr0rfv4.jpg

20160330_185205_zps1ajvlb6i.jpg

20160330_185226_zps99rzp3nn.jpg

20160330_185241_zps5vkloqyr.jpg

Why only use JDM heads and not JDM shafts? Im confused.

Because I don't know Jack about JDM shafts, and the Quadra Fire I had not too long ago was terrible and considered high end, so I'm shafting with what I know and like

Why only use JDM heads and not JDM shafts? Im confused.

Because I don't know Jack about JDM shafts, and the Quadra Fire I had not too long ago was terrible and considered high end, so I'm shafting with what I know and like

i think this is shaft i hit not long ago. it had a very different feel to it, but results were decent although i hated the head it was in.

What head did you have it in?

The shaft was given to me by my brother. I had it in a Romaro Ray 460 head. It was "eh" at best.

i think this is shaft i hit not long ago. it had a very different feel to it, but results were decent although i hated the head it was in.

What head did you have it in?

The shaft was given to me by my brother. I had it in a Romaro Ray 460 head. It was "eh" at best.

fitter had it in a ping g30 iirc. I can't get on with ping. I think it was the 45 gram. don't recall flex.

Quadra Fire in a G30? hmmm, that would've been interesting!

fitter had it in a ping g30 iirc. I can't get on with ping. I think it was the 45 gram. don't recall flex.

Quadra Fire in a G30? hmmm, that would've been interesting!

come over to Orlando and check out Jessy James Golf in Orlando. Mike is an awesome guy and he has a fair bit of jdm for being a relatively small store.

Man, the last club head in my all JDM bag tried to be delivered yesterday but was not home to sign for it! Can't pick it up today, and possibly too busy tomorrow. Looks like Monday. :(

I was able to pick up the 3 wood. It looks great! It's currently drying right now.

20160402_090908_zpscbg0w708.jpg

20160402_090912_zpsgwk0pbxf.jpg

20160402_090921_zps7hlqmgco.jpg

Here's some pics in the bag. All done. Except for the putter. Put every one of these clubs together. Even paint filled and ferrule matched the wedges!

20160403_185613_zpsnvut3slz.jpg

20160403_185708_zpspbevt5jl.jpg

20160403_185919_zpsswbytqal.jpg

20160403_185946_zps7vrhzues.jpg

20160403_190145_zpsbb9lzrxc.jpg

20160403_190357_zpsx5nas1kk.jpg

20160403_190501_zpsbkisaljk.jpg

20160403_192029_zpsenawdxym.jpg

20160403_192037_zpsplkj66kh.jpg

I want to point out that the Xcaliber Tour X shafts paired with these heads are awesome!

Didn't care for the Vega Driver (mainly because of the smaller size), so I got another head. Emillid Bahama. Will post pics once I get it. Keep an eye out in the swap shop. The Vega head will be there soon!

Didn't care for the Vega Driver (mainly because of the smaller size), so I got another head. Emillid Bahama. Will post pics once I get it. Keep an eye out in the swap shop. The Vega head will be there soon!

I'm a huge fan of the Srixon Z525 head- JDM only release. You might be able to find it kinda cheap now. It's one of my favorite heads ever.

Oh, I already got another one on the way Emillid Bahama!

I'm a huge fan of the Srixon Z525 head- JDM only release. You might be able to find it kinda cheap now. It's one of my favorite heads ever.

see? i told you you weren't done buying stuff! :)

which emillid bahama? i think the eb-02 is a really cool looking driver.

Back