Batman v Superman Trailer

He was right in Man of Steel. It was just an unfortunate movie.

The only unfortunate part of Man of Steel was the bloated middle section. Take out the useless destruction of Smallville and it would have been a pretty tight and great movie.

I am in the camp that thought the ending was awesome.

Ending of the new movie?

I am going this weekend and I cant lie, I am pumped to see it.

I also really liked man of steel, like you said a little bloated in the mid, but overall I really liked it a lot

The only unfortunate part of Man of Steel was the bloated middle section. Take out the useless destruction of Smallville and it would have been a pretty tight and great movie.

I agree with that 100%. People were hard on MOS, but other than some unneeded parts in the middle, I thought it was a very good Superman movie, one of the better ones. Even the end, he was in a no win situation, it was him or Zod...what did you expect when Zod SAID that to him? Rock, Paper, Scissors instead?

Looking forward to seeing the movie. My wife went with me to MOS, and she liked it for the most part. So, last week I asked if she was going to see this one with me, and she said she would, but "I don't think we need to go on opening night" was her response. Which is fine with me. Maybe this next Thursday or Friday instead.

Saw it last night and loved it. Going again today. Best interpretation of Batman on film ever. Brings a lot of Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns to the story. Critics are just absolutely bashing it. It's not a cheery, shake your pom-poms type of movie. Very grim and violent. Only negative I have is I wish Zack Snyder would use a little more color in his films and stop making them so drab looking.

I liked the Man of Steel movie. I'm not expecting the next Godfather out of superhero films. Not sure if I will see this one in theaters, but want to see it at some point.

I agree. The first 45 minutes may have been some of the best 45 minutes of any Superhero movie. Then middle dragged it down and then Zodd battle felt a bit bloated and the movie never recovered after Smallville

The reviews I read that it was, literally, too dark. No scenes shot in daylight. Also, that at 2.5 hours it ran way too long for the content...which seems to be the same complaint with MOS, so it falls on the Director. (He directed both)

One review said that it contained too many "hero-themed monologues that that they were smart, but weren't"

The reviews I read that it was, literally, too dark. No scenes shot in daylight. Also, that at 2.5 hours it ran way too long for the content...which seems to be the same complaint with MOS, so it falls on the Director. (He directed both)

One review said that it contained too many "hero-themed monologues that that they were smart, but weren't"
You are also reading opinions by people who use word count as a barometer of quality and all believe that movies need to be deep existential experiments of the human condition.

You are also reading opinions by people who use word count as a barometer of quality and all believe that movies need to be deep existential experiments of the human condition.

yes+sir+D+this+gif+was+golden+_483d2e3ead21878f296690ac04d468c4.jpg

Sounds like someone who never read a comic book.

I'm with you, I liked the movie. FWIW, he is jacked in BvS

Overall I liked it. A little disjointed and Doomsday could have been better. Wonder Woman was well done and surprisingly I thought Batman was too.

I'm with you, I liked the movie. FWIW, he is jacked in BvS
Maybe not on purpose, but still funny.

Honestly, I often end up liking movies the critics hate. I DO hate movies that drag on for the sole purpose of being artsy (which is why the quote about the monologue's bothered me as well). Like the Revenant....that's a movie that could have easily been 50 minutes shorter without a single detail in plot missing. ANyways...I'm still gonna see it.

In the theater now. Will give my worthless thoughts after its ovef

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm going tonight, and I'm pretty freaking excited.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am going tonight. Alone. Like a good nerd.

Back