The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of dreading getting a scope ran down my throat tuesday, but dealing with this GERD is a nightmare so I guess I just need to suck it up

Kind of dreading getting a scope ran down my throat tuesday, but dealing with this GERD is a nightmare so I guess I just need to suck it up

Diet or stress? Combo of lots of soda and a sh*tty job did that to me. Cleared up when I fixed both problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracks me up everytime..

330b18d44405f67fe98a5c1e4a944f01.jpg

Reading is optional.

Diet or stress? Combo of lots of soda and a sh*tty job did that to me. Cleared up when I fixed both problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not sure my diet is pretty good and my stress is the lowest it's ever been in my life.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am not sure my diet is pretty good and my stress is the lowest it's ever been in my life.

Are you eating a lot of acidic foods?

Cracks me up everytime..

Reading is optional.
You missed the very small print that says "except you guys". They can read it. You may want to have you eye site checked.

Why is north bound traffic backed up when the accident is south bound. Miles of traffic because people won't mind their business

Cracks me up everytime..

Reading is optional.

I would drop a ball right in there line and start putting. If they said something i would point them to the sign.

No I do not.
It has me perplexed

I deal with it too. Carbs, sugars and sauces are not my friend. The good news for you is you can likely make big differences with dietary changes. The bad news is you may have to make dietary changes.

Why is north bound traffic backed up when the accident is south bound. Miles of traffic because people won't mind their business

That's all too common here!

Just decided to close shop for the rest of the day. Time to enjoy some time with the kids!

This is on the 18th tee box, cutting it close, it started to pour as we were on the green.

4422cdd78528b00a7a91a07caf6db7d0.jpg

Riverhills?

Yep it caught us on 13, got real saucy there for a while.

This is on the 18th tee box, cutting it close, it started to pour as we were on the green.

4422cdd78528b00a7a91a07caf6db7d0.jpg

I got rear ended this afternoon. Luckily everyone was fine and the damage was very minimal. The kid that hit me was definitely pretty shooken up up about it

I just learned alannis Morrissette is Canadian.

Has Canada contributed anything good to this world other than hockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back