Apple Watch Golf App - what is new and what are people using...

There is a setting on the Apple Watch that will open last used app, you have to turn on in settings for the watch on your phone, then the app will remain open. It works that way with all the watch apps....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is my experience as well.

Like TheGrint as well but it is quite slow to update between shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Like TheGrint as well but it is quite slow to update between shots

And this was what I had found as well....

I like Golf Shot with the watch. I have tried most of them and it is the one that works best for me and is reasonably priced for premium features.

Tried the TAG Heuer app the last two games first game worked perfect, last game was buggy and kept going to watch face screen no matter what, and no it’s not the setting in the watch that is already set to last app, so not sure what is up with that.

Going to give Golf Shot a go on Saturday and see how that goes

Ive gone Arccos sensors on my clubs and they work great with iPhone/Apple Watch.

I used the golf shot plus app today and it worked awesome, I will continue with that one going forward...

For the last few rounds, I’ve used the Game Golf app only. It’s free, and you use the watch to “tag” your club if you’re not using sensors. It works well on course, although it does take some extra care on the green to make sure you “tag” all your putts correctly. After the round, you can view all your shots and stats as if you’d used sensors.

Back