The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even 6am and I need a drink, not a good way to start the day.
Endeavor to persevere my friend.

You know where to find me.

Took a wicked cross check to the back of the head/neck tonight, minor concussion probably and some whip lash, cool little bruise as well l. Guy got kicked out and suspended but I could care less... Less than 2 weeks before club clash couldn't come at a worse time... Rest ice and ibuprofen is calling my name the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rest up and be ready for next week

Took a wicked cross check to the back of the head/neck tonight, minor concussion probably and some whip lash, cool little bruise as well l. Guy got kicked out and suspended but I could care less... Less than 2 weeks before club clash couldn't come at a worse time... Rest ice and ibuprofen is calling my name the next few days

Ugh that's brutal dude. Get better quick

Dude that sucks. Hope you heal up quickly. I feel your pain, literally - I got crosschecked in the lower back while reaching for a puck near the boards, ended up flipping over and hitting the boards with the base of my skull. When I came to, the first thing I saw was the ref with his face in my cage frantically asking if I could move. The second thing I saw was my soon to be wife standing at the glass, wondering if our wedding in two weeks was about to be called off.

18 years later and I STILL hear about that one.

Dude that sucks. Hope you heal up quickly. I feel your pain, literally - I got crosschecked in the lower back while reaching for a puck near the boards, ended up flipping over and hitting the boards with the base of my skull. When I came to, the first thing I saw was the ref with his face in my cage frantically asking if I could move. The second thing I saw was my soon to be wife standing at the glass, wondering if our wedding in two weeks was about to be called off.

That's normal, been married for 42 years and I still hear about things I did 30 years ago. Of course, I do it to her also!! All's fair in love and war!!

I need about 3 more of me.

I think I may take up alcoholism as my next hobby.

I think I may take up alcoholism as my next hobby.

Lets do it.

We can win the world championship.

Alcohol is gross, how about going to a country where being fat is considered beautiful and is not just accepted but appreciated. Then you can eat whatever you want.

#FoodNumbsThePain :D

#FoodNumbsThePain :D

Think of all the 'lotsof' you could have. Ice cream for breakfast, wings for a snack, burger and fries for lunch, pizza for prevening, BBQ for dinner and then cake, cookies and more ice cream for dessert. You're welcome.

Lets do it.

We can win the world championship.

Mind if I join? #TeamPlayer #IWantTheBelt #ExcuseMeSirMayIHaveAnother

USA.jpg

Alcohol is gross, how about going to a country where being fat is considered beautiful and is not just accepted but appreciated. Then you can eat whatever you want.
I could be down for that. :clown:

Think of all the 'lotsof' you could have. Ice cream for breakfast, wings for a snack, burger and fries for lunch, pizza for prevening, BBQ for dinner and then cake, cookies and more ice cream for dessert. You're welcome.

Im not sure I have ever loved you more than quoting this post.

Yeah luckily this isn't the worst I've ever had. Had a brain bleed in college from a blindside elbow, just sore as ****, but not as bad as I though, might actually get out on the range next week before club clash

Yes to all of that. But that could just be the American in me talking. LOL

Sometimes, my brain can be such a giant douche.

I know it's human nature to fill in the blanks where appropriate, but it gets you nowhere fast. I can't believe I haven't genuinely learned that yet.

Sometimes, my brain can be such a giant douche.

I know it's human nature to fill in the blanks where appropriate, but it gets you nowhere fast. I can't believe I haven't genuinely learned that yet.

Thats gross. Eww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back