1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

It's been a crazy week and I finally got a chance to listen to Finley's interview. Got my email submitted and I've got my fingers crossed like everyone else. It's #TheGrandaddy people!

entry sent, fingers crossed!

Looking at the pics in this thread and then reading back through last years and all I can think is I'm not good enough.
Don't get me wrong I know that ability/handicap aren't factored into the selection process (otherwise I'd have no chance whatsoever) and I'm thankful for that. But when I close my eyes and imagine myself on a tee at the Hideaway, I think I would be afraid to even swing in fear of messing up that picture of perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to get those last minute entries in...

Life changing and I'm ready for it.

I can think of no better motivation to kick one's golf game into high gear. Good luck to everyone who entered, I have no doubt Captain Dan can't wait to see his team take shape.

Preparing my entry now.
This event has changed my golfing life, and I would love to go back!

PhillyV, I love reading your posts about the grandaddy. Honestly, they make me want it even more. Like others have said, please don't stop writing about it.

Yup get these entries in folks. Life changing is not an exaggeration

You can say that again.

This isn't real life

wrong thread, flustered by the meltdown I am watching.

Looking at the pics in this thread and then reading back through last years and all I can think is I'm not good enough.
Don't get me wrong I know that ability/handicap aren't factored into the selection process (otherwise I'd have no chance whatsoever) and I'm thankful for that. But when I close my eyes and imagine myself on a tee at the Hideaway, I think I would be afraid to even swing in fear of messing up that picture of perfection.

Give your head a shake and get your entry in otherwise you would never forgive yourself

Entry submitted. Finally had some free time to listen to THP radio and enter!

Give your head a shake and get your entry in otherwise you would never forgive yourself

Oh trust me, the entry has been in! I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this. I'm working on the game with the goal of getting "good enough" to play a pretty nice course down the street from me. Getting into this simply ramps that up by about 100.

Entry was submitted, and fingers are crossed with everyone else. Excitement is going to really ramp-up as more members of the team are added.

Entry in since the first day of acceptance. Just like everyone one else, anxious and nervous with excitement. I know there are more spots to get filled, but boy that first one would be very special. Good luck to all.

Still time to listen to two of Callaway's best tell it like it is. Still time to get your entry in. Don't sleep on this opportunity.

A Callaway Staffer wins the Masters....he was a late entry...
You only can win a trip of a lifetime of you enter....enter now, and YOU could be a late entry...

2 lives changed because you entered!

Man I want this!!!!

Fired up for this! Someone's golfing life is going to change very soon, and it's not Willett!

I can't wait to see who gets this opportunity

11th hour submission sent! Even if I don't get picked, this is such an exciting opportunity. Someone is about to be blown away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back