What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vapor pro, gently used, with Diamana S+ in X fkex. Really just want the head, but like the shaft too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Callaway Fusion 15 bag in black and grey. Old taylormade carry bag was looking worn.

This beauty arrived the other day. Looking forward to trying it out.

Greens and cart fees for my wife and I. We played 18 holes this afternoon.

103e57d17070625e8b4a2a02211e34a9.jpg

JGR 7w, sleeve of B330RX, Bridgestone towel and Block Head tees.
f6907dac1933f5ee19bc8c3eb3a01b6b.jpg

Finally stopped pondering and bought MD3 PM Grind 58* with black TT shaft and acid green UTx grip.

Dozen of the new B330-RX. Feedback here has me pretty pumped for them.

Picked up a MXM #1 with the weight kit and it's one of the mot stable feeling blade putters I have tried... Looking forward to getting it out on the course, but it'll be hard to beat the Works 7ch.

Shaft adapter for my R15 experiment

Yesterday, treated myself to a new ClicGear 3.5+. Blue frame/Black wheels. A huge upgrade on my old 2.0.

Yesterday, treated myself to a new ClicGear 3.5+. Blue frame/Black wheels. A huge upgrade on my old 2.0.

What sort of differences prompted you to upgrade? I keep thinking the larger storage in the handle would be a big plus.

A couple of Under Armour fitted hats.

I forgot I also picked up 2 pairs of Norman shorts and a Norman polo at MAcys today for 16 bucks.

What sort of differences prompted you to upgrade? I keep thinking the larger storage in the handle would be a big plus.
Larger storage, the net storage near the handle as well, and just wanting to upgrade (have had the 2.0 since it was first released).

Larger storage, the net storage near the handle as well, and just wanting to upgrade (have had the 2.0 since it was first released).

Question is: What are you going to do with the old one? I got a Big Max Z360 got Christmas and don't know what to with the old one. Thought of taking an old bag and making a garden cart for the wife.

Picked up a pair of Izod golf shorts and a Jack Nicklaus polo from TJ Max.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bought a Titleist 915 tip - want to drop a Chrome Elements shaft in and see how the D2 gathering dust in my garage holds up.

A pair of Nike Lunar Control 4's and a pair of Nike Lunar Mont Royal's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back