New Twist: Ben Hogan Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Events are tough coming to a new golf course, getting a full bag of new equipment and jumping right into team golf. So for this event, we have a little something different.

Two teams are facing off, Team JB vs Team Tyler and both are filled with 3 THPers each. However each team now has a team Caddie/General. Someone that knows the course backwards and forwards and will join in on all of the fun, as well as helping their team win by showing them the lays of the land.

Team JB welcomes @E1terate to the team.
Team Tyler welcomes @jdax to the team.

Both of these THPers have been members of this course and played it hundreds of times. Each will be tasked with helping their team bring home the title in the Ben Hogan Experience.

thp events are tough coming to a new golf course, getting a full bag of new equipment and jumping right into team golf. So for this event, we have a little something different.

Two teams are facing off, team jb vs team tyler and both are filled with 3 thpers each. However each team now has a team caddie/general. Someone that knows the course backwards and forwards and will join in on all of the fun, as well as helping their team win by showing them the lays of the land.

Team jb welcomes @e1terate to the team.
Team tyler welcomes @jdax to the team.

Both of these thpers have been members of this course and played it hundreds of times. Each will be tasked with helping their team bring home the title in the ben hogan experience.

that's what i'm talking about!!! Lets go!

Thats a cool twist

Someone that can help me stay out of the sand!

Attachments

• 09E8F3DB-04DB-4057-83C4-B6729FF4453F.jpeg
    09E8F3DB-04DB-4057-83C4-B6729FF4453F.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
Clever idea, I like it!

I need a white jumpsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's an awesome twist, some local knowledge!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow this is going to add a ton of content to this event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a pretty awesome twist, congrats to both guys for joining the fun!

That's awesome!!! That sounds like a great position to be in and good to have around.

That’s awesome!!! Congrats Mike and Dax! And both of the teams, really great additions!

That is so amazing!

That’s a cool twist. I see lots of great coverage and trash talking coming for this event. Bragging rights are definitely on the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to point out to Tyler, that one of the two Generals has a Hall of Fame tag.
The other one is Jdax

I kid I kid...

very cool twist

New Twist: Ben Hogan Experience

Oh, wow.

Well, this event got a whole more interesting with the addition of 2 people that know the course.
A great event got even better.

I need a white jumpsuit.

You say that now. You might have to go commando like Steve Williams did in the heat. :act-up:

Mike can show you guys how to hit it off the bridge if it comes to that! This is an awesome twist and a great course. Can't wait to follow along guys!

Oh my...sorry fellas.

This is a pretty cool little twist

Mike can show you guys how to hit it off the bridge if it comes to that! This is an awesome twist and a great course. Can't wait to follow along guys!

And get it to check from the bridge

Team JB - For the record, you don’t want to be near the bridge on 5.

I love this, very interesting twist on this event!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

And get it to check from the bridge

Team JB - For the record, you don’t want to be near the bridge on 5.

What hole were you when you were on your own little island it looked like in the video.

Back