What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light wedge and putting practice.. Reading James Sieckmann Putting book.. Sim round tonight with a buddy due to crap weather.. Stretching.. Balance balls , light workout & rumble roll..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to make my almost daily stop by Golf Mart to see what I can swap the GBB 3W out for.

And the GBB 3W is swapped for an XR16 4W

Had my XR Pro 14* with new shaft as well as the driver

Put a FW up against my current gamer at GS. Results inconclusive so the gamer stays.

Shipped some clubs out to fellow THPers, THP'd and after work plan on a bit of chipping practice.

Finally cancelled my SP4 subscription and got hooked up with an XR hybrid head cover at Golf Mart.

Just had a range session in 40 degrees weather and it was awesome.

Bought a Great Big Bertha Driver. My THP project X hzrdus shaft will be going into it. I'll also have the Matrix SpeedRulz for it.

I hit balls on the range today.

90676fe469bfb032a858df4857dda671.jpg

Went to the range to work on the driver. Hit 100 balls. Crap shots to good shot ratio of 5:1. Very disappointing.

Played golf with my wife this afternoon.

Coached at a HS tourney!

Played 18 and didn't completely suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes in 25-30 mph winds. My knockdown shot is really getting better!

Hit a bucket of balls. Hit the first 10-15 pure, then came the shanks. Where the heck did that come from?

Currently looking for a single tee time tomorrow. Thinking about playing.

Played 18 in perfect weather (not rubbing it in, just stating a fact).
Had a lesson after the round.
Squared up tee time for Monday and verified tee time for Saturday.
Thought about joining a club with a National Membership.
THP'ed.
Watched a little golf.

Pre-season bag organization and paring down.

And then threw a ball monogrammer in the garbage. And scrubbed the floor a bit due to said monogrammer.

Played 18, THP'ed and then had a phone/text conversation with my swing instructor about the frustrations today. Have some items to focus on tomorrow at the range.

Practiced chipping and putting. Playing a course that's supposed to have super fast greens tomorrow so I want to be prepared.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

THP quite a bit, set up tee time with a friend for tomorrow after work. Made sure the clubs and ClicGear fit into the new car. :banana:

Snuck out to the driving range at lunch.
Took my 4yo to the driving range after work.
Looked at the course that Spivey got us on for our #THPCallout round on Monday
THP'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back