JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
8 Heads
3 Hosels
2 Finishes

Kind of like the Mini Gunboat and Mustang heads.

some look really good to my eye

• Admin
some look really good to my eye

Agreed. I like that more companies are going with that Toulon Garage thought of choose your head, choose your hosel thought process. Really gives some options to the golfer.

I like them. Some nice takes on some very popular designs.

Most of them are not good to me, but a few are decent. The closer looks really good actually.

Also - that visual for the toe hang, and how it changes with each hosel, might be the best I've ever seen on a website.

Agreed. I like that more companies are going with that Toulon Garage thought of choose your head, choose your hosel thought process. Really gives some options to the golfer.

the customization of the sport is becoming much bigger now. Be it design(like this or toulon garage) or color options.

Solid offerings - I can see myself gaming a few

I wish they had a near center shafted hosel option. If so, the Closer model would have my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have some solid looking options and I agree being able to pick and choose your head style and hosel is a great feature. It's nice having a putter customized to what you want, it makes it feel more personal for the most personal club in the bag.

I was beyond disappointed with the Bat Attack... I had a few people roll of, a few of whom are scratch, and they all came away with the same impression... “I hated this thing but man did it roll the ball”. The sound is incredibly off putting.

I was beyond disappointed with the Bat Attack... I had a few people roll of, a few of whom are scratch, and they all came away with the same impression... “I hated this thing but man did it roll the ball”. The sound is incredibly off putting.

I haven’t noticed, but I’ve never been a “sound” guy. My only complaint is I wish it was heavier. So much that I’ve considered adding a heavier grip to increase the overall weight just to help me make a more stable stroke.

That being said, these look really nice. I’m glad to see the weight kits. It’s also great to see PXG following other companies by incorporating proven variable face milling. I’m having “FOMO”...

Hiding the screws was very smart.
The names still feel silly to me, but I understand and respect where it comes from.
Still no raised bumper blade blows my mind.

Some nice looking shapes and I dig the look of the milling.

Back