The 2016-17 College football thread

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
The new season will be here before we know it!

2016-2017?

Dear golf gods, please forgive us for the sins that this thread will contain over the next twelve months. Fanatics of all logos and team colors will declare themselves underrated, all opponents overrated, all media biased, etc. May you bless us with at least the amount of civility found in the official Tiger Woods thread.

I'd subscribe, but too many notifications. So I'll just drop on in from time to time. :angel:

I finally got a chance to visit the college football hall of fame, what an amazing, customized experience! Very cool.

Spoiler

[h=1]Find Out What College Football Team Your State Hates The Most With This Map[/h]
xznwumx-e1456499054972.jpg

The 2015-16 College football thread

The 2015-16 College football thread

Hahahaha im surprised OSU isn't more states. Not sure what Maine has against us though.

I get anxious even thinking about Auburn's opener with Clemson. I'll just ignore it until game week.

Meaningful home games: Clemson, A&M, LSU, Arkansas
Road games: Miss State, Ole Miss, UGA, Bama

I need a drink.

Lol Texas.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yep, sorry, can a mod please change that!
Bump for a mod, could you please change the title!!!

This is too funny!!!

Notre Dame is going to win it all, remember this post next January.

06ebe3f987debdac4816e3bd5937ff8d.jpg

Coming Soon....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A lot of states hate their own colleges the most.

Bad tackling?

Or poor performances in big games?

I was more talking about Leonard.... Lol

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was more talking about Leonard.... Lol

Dax

My second comment was about Leonard...lol

My second comment was about Leonard...lol

Noted... I'm not as willing to pin or lack of competent QB play in big games on Leonard... If your QB can't complete a pass on a 3 and 6 to move the chains (if his life depended on it), not much Leonard can do... But going into this season our QB situation is better than it has been in awhile, so we will see...

Noted... I'm not as willing to pin or lack of competent QB play in big games on Leonard... If your QB can't complete a pass on a 3 and 6 to move the chains (if his life depended on it), not much Leonard can do... But going into this season our QB situation is better than it has been in awhile, so we will see...

I'm not sure what he could have done to best Bama, but rushing for more than 2 yards a carry would be a start.

I am always baffled at the amount of 5* QBs that Les Miles recruits, that just completely forget how to play QB when they get in to the LSU system.

It's going to be an interesting year for tOSU.

Not really sure what to expect we lost some big names.

Back