2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

Just a heads up that there are still plenty of these in stock for those that are still interested.
I am shocked they are still left. These are so nice. If you are in need of a pullover you can't go wrong with these

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wish the ones that were left were in my size. I love these things.

I wish they grey one was in my size. I got the red one and love it. Material is great. I may spring for a white one...

Love my blue one. My dad was commenting on it last weekend. He was going to get one for himself, I think i probably have to help him with the storefront (technology) this weekend.

Just a heads up that there are still plenty of these in stock for those that are still interested.

I'm sure it's a skim but same material just different logo placements?

I need to pick up the red one ASAP. The blue one I own is seriously my favorite thing in the world right now. So comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still looking to pick up a red one of these but it has been an expensive month for me, but I get paid on Wednesday so may well have to place my order soon after

If you are meaning the same as the previous grey and black ones? Not quite, it feels like a slightly thicker material

Completely different than last year. Different material, different cut and different look.

Each of these from this year is the same.

I want one so bad but I am in the middle of taking off some weight with a change in my eating habits(j hate the word diet)

I want one so bad but I am in the middle of taking off some weight with a change in my eating habits(j hate the word diet)

You could grab one size smaller, your goal size, as a motivator.

You could grab one size smaller, your goal size, as a motivator.
Great idea JB do they run on the small size or a little looser fit I don't want to get one too small or Derek will take it and wear it before it fits lol

Great idea JB do they run on the small size or a little looser fit I don't want to get one too small or Derek will take it and wear it before it fits lol

They run true to size to me.

These look very nice. Does anyone have any pictures of them wearing the blue one? I would like to see exactly how it looks on someone before I pull the trigger and get one. Wish I could get red as well but red does not look good on me. I'm a dang ginger haha. Thanks!

These look very nice. Does anyone have any pictures of them wearing the blue one? I would like to see exactly how it looks on someone before I pull the trigger and get one. Wish I could get red as well but red does not look good on me. I'm a dang ginger haha. Thanks!

Check out the THP Kickoff Classic Event Thread. I know it's a long one, but a number of guys were wearing the blue and red on the course and there are pictures from it.

I actually have my blue one on now as I have just got back from the range

20160327_115817_zpshyipuyly.jpg

Edit - pic added

I love my blue one. Very comfortable, great color, and I think it's true to size.

I actually have my blue one on now as I have just got back from the range

20160327_115817_zpshyipuyly.jpg

Edit - pic added
Awesome! Thanks man!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks man!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

They are long sleeves, I just had them pulled up in case you were wondering

grabbed the red one that came in over the weekend. Rocking it at work right now.

i wore the hell out of all 3 of mine in italy. can i get an entry into an event as compensation for international marketing?

This may have been asked already, but is there a shot at these kinds of items being available in 3x? I am working to drop weight but not fast enough.

This may have been asked already, but is there a shot at these kinds of items being available in 3x? I am working to drop weight but not fast enough.

Possible in the future, sure. Last time we had a lot of bigger sizes, and everybody said they needed smaller. So this time we ordered more smaller, and everybody says they need bigger. haha

Not sure how often we will do sized items again in the store honestly, but we have some fun items coming soon.

Possible in the future, sure. Last time we had a lot of bigger sizes, and everybody said they needed smaller. So this time we ordered more smaller, and everybody says they need bigger. haha

Not sure how often we will do sized items again in the store honestly, but we have some fun items coming soon.

I will say, I really appreciate you guys getting some smalls. Love my gray one, it fits perfect!

I am still hoping to get an order in for a red one. Things have just been a bit hectic lately but as long as they don't all disappear I still want one

Back