2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I had a dream last night that I was selected for The Grandaddy. The day came for me to fly out and for some reason there were no flights going to that destination. Well, Callaway came to the rescue and sent a private jet and I was on my way. Unfortunately my kids woke me up after that part happened but it was a pretty awesome dream!

That's the great thing about real golfer's reviews. Whatever your level or ability, there's always a similar type of player that relies on, and can relate to your experiences.

I agree with that completely. I know for me and many others, that's why we found THP in the first place. I think it's very good that #TheGrandaddy equipment will be tied to comprehensive reviews, it will drive a lot of folks to THP and also give Callaway the respect and bag consideration that they deserve.

Can't wait to see the team assembled!

That's the great thing about real golfer's reviews. Whatever your level or ability, there's always a similar type of player that relies on, and can relate to your experiences.
The diversity of reviewers adds a ton of value to the collection of reviews.

I belong to a few other golf forums, but I spend 99% of my time on THP. The quantity of material and the quality in the writing of the articles and podcasts are amazing and keep me wanting more. No other place on the net does this for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's been the THP way for a long time. The beauty is people can review what is in their bag or they try currently.

I was in my first and only THP event last year but I hope to somewhere down the road make another. I didn't play worth crap that day but had a great time with good people and great golf.Maybe I can get lucky again someday soon if the schedule permits.

Hope so too mountain slicer.

And it's been the THP way for a long time. The beauty is people can review what is in their bag or they try currently.
I haven't been around here long, but it's easy to tell that that philosophy/approach is part of the culture here and has been for a while, which makes this place extremely inviting and appealing.

Yep. You guys are responsible for 18 pairs of Kentwools, countless Chromesofts, 3 MD3 wedges, 1 pair of Puma Biodrive leather, 2 pairs Footjoy Freestyles and a Sun Mountain Two 5. Oh yeah, and a Ping G fairway. Every single purchase has been outstanding and the reviews definitely had something/everything to do with it.

Getting in my entry just got me super pumped for this years Grandaddy! I wanna play for Capt. Canadan Can!

Front page bump. Excited to hear the announcement from the first contest.

If there is any question about how truly special this event is, watch the recap videos from past events, read the recap threads, read the live update threads...

This event is truly special!

And the wait begins for contest #2 now.

Congrats to Maddog701 on your admission to the big show sir!

Nice win, madcap! I'll be looking to join you come contest #2

Maddog, you have MADE IT... Can't wait to see who else of us gets the call!!!

Congrats to the mad dog. Hit em well. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the team take shape, and hoping to be part of it!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks to all in this thread, the support today has been amazing....but then again this is THP and amazing and THP go hand in hand. Words can not explain how I feel today, my wife said I am like a little kid who was told he was going to Disney World on his birthday at Christmas.....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congrats Maddog701!!! Very nice win, enjoy it!

Congrats man!

Thanks to all in this thread, the support today has been amazing....but then again this is THP and amazing and THP go hand in hand. Words can not explain how I feel today, my wife said I am like a little kid who was told he was going to Disney World on his birthday at Christmas.....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Quick question: I'm aware one has to be 18 for this, but is it 18 at the time of the contest, or at the time of the event? Cuz I turn 18 in July. Am I eligible to enter?

Quick question: I'm aware one has to be 18 for this, but is it 18 at the time of the contest, or at the time of the event? Cuz I turn 18 in July. Am I eligible to enter?

18 at time of event I believe.

Back