I really like that bag! I would be interested to know myself when those come out. I really wish I could help you find out, as I have searched and searched!

I know it was also posted on th Puma Golf facebook page. I sent them many messages and never heard a thing from them. Thats typical of them though. They don't ever respond to questions by there fans.

Can you post the photo of the actual bag? Go to the link you posted and on the correct photo, right click and copy image address and then post in this thread. I can get you the correct info.

Can you post the photo of the actual bag? Go to the link you posted and on the correct photo, right click and copy image address and then post in this thread. I can get you the correct info.

helping out (i think because the bag is white/red to me):

1170525536_4vFVY-L-1.jpg

and its a nice looking bag

If that is the bag, that is a limited edition staff bag that PUMA gets made for events. Two years ago they did black and white and red and black. They ended up selling the black and white as their limited edition line later in the year.

This year they had quite a few colors put together in their staff bag display and for the most part, they will not be available for consumers as of now. Things could change throughout 2011 as demand goes up for them, but I would expect to see the staff bags be cobranded that you see for sale for the most part.

helping out (i think because the bag is white/red to me):

1170525536_4vFVY-L-1.jpg

and its a nice looking bag

That is a phenominal looking bag. I would so game that.

That is the bag I was talking about! I don't like cart bags but that is one bag that I would own. Thanks for the info on the staff bags.

Snazzy bag...it reminds me a little bit of the addidas cart bags. I'd call it the "Fowler Speical"

The puma looks like its jumping off the side of a mountain lol

My son would buy that bag at any cost. Well almost.

That yellow and black puma tour bag looks great!

dont get me wrong im the biggest puma ho ever.. but that bag is ugly... to me anyways

That is the bag I was talking about! I don't like cart bags but that is one bag that I would own. Thanks for the info on the staff bags.

That isn't a cart bag.

Back