Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Some good match ups going on but Moose your team needs to wake up.

Managedto hold off a charge last night now we both go full lineups here on out we'll see how it goes

Freddie is playing tonight but I just read that Kesler and Despres were sent back to Anaheim for separate issues. Kes had an "emergency back home" and Simon was getting evaluated for possible reoccurence of concussion symptoms. After the stinker in Montreal, Freddie better be on his A game.

I think he caught whatever RenRen had...

Hahaha. You've got a nice lead but still lots of hockey to be played.

I blame my goaltending and this week's schedule.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You sound like me for the entire season.

You sound like me for the entire season.
And now I'll sound like RenRen...figures me and the heez had 200+ when it didn't count :)

And now I'll sound like RenRen...figures me and the heez had 200+ when it didn't count :)

I agree, but I ain't mad, I got this week on lock!

Haha well played
No excuses for your Caps this year. They were the class of the east if not the league. Trotz better have them playoff ready. Anything but the finals is a failure.

(I should probably post this in the NHL thread.)

No excuses for your Caps this year. They were the class of the east if not the league. Trotz better have them playoff ready. Anything but the finals is a failure.

(I should probably post this in the NHL thread.)

I know the expectations are through the roof but they have to be for them. To say that I am nervous is a massive understatement

Last team to win the presidents and cup was hawks in 11 i believe are the caps that good is the question

Well didn't think I'd say this but Florida panthers are gamers for fantasy

Managed to cut the lead a little but my big guns have done squat so far.

Elliott with a massive shut out last night!

Elliott with a massive shut out last night!
That's 2 for him this week and is pretty much the difference in the score. All or nothing tonight. I need to close that lead.

That's 2 for him this week and is pretty much the difference in the score. All or nothing tonight. I need to close that lead.

Oshie out for me hurts

Big day today. My team hasn't shown up all week and I need them to make it rain. Time for Benn and Pavelski to get into a goal scoring contest.

In more important news, let's go Ducks!

Big day today. My team hasn't shown up all week and I need them to make it rain. Time for Benn and Pavelski to get into a goal scoring contest.

In more important news, let's go Ducks!

Only thing we agree with here is Go Ducks!

Doh left Eakin on the bench and Oshie in the line up. That was stupid

Doh left Eakin on the bench and Oshie in the line up. That was stupid
It's getting interesting.

60f8f66df80b860436876e214e5dc945.jpg

I am a moron

Everything is tightening up. Might come down to the wire on a lot of these matchups. Here's to a high scoring affair in Ottawa!

Back