Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Cuz you're waiting to have them right before Club Clash.
If I was still going to CC, you'd have a valid point. Sadly real life got in the way and I had to give up my spot about a month or so ago.

I won a new pair of these from RockBottomGolf last night on ebay for the high price of $38. Not that I need another pair of white spikeless shoes, but hard to pass up in that price range.

I won a new pair of these from RockBottomGolf last night on ebay for the high price of $38. Not that I need another pair of white spikeless shoes, but hard to pass up in that price range.

That is just a stupid price.

What the... Wow thats crazy low

And now I'm off to search eBay...

That is an amazing deal!

Whaaaaaaaat? Dude that's one of those mythical eBay wins you only ever thought were legends.

You'll love these. So comfortable right out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can snag deals like that a lot on eBay if you're a 9. Puma sends out their salesman samples in size 9 so they usually hit eBay shortly after release.

You can snag deals like that a lot on eBay if you're a 9. Puma sends out their salesman samples in size 9 so they usually hit eBay shortly after release.
Yep I have a buddy who's in the R&D for one of the major shoe companies, he is always looking for testers in size 9.

Yep I have a buddy who's in the R&D for one of the major shoe companies, he is always looking for testers in size 9.

FJ 9 fits me, just saying hehe

Only brought the spikes to Florida so these will have to wait till I get home. But I am excited to check them out

Interested to get these on the course but still a bit reluctant of the spikeless shoes. I have used them once but never owned a pair.

I am wondering if they can stand up to all the conditions on the golf course.

More to come...

Interested to get these on the course but still a bit reluctant of the spikeless shoes. I have used them once but never owned a pair.

More to come...

Don't worry King Crest, nothing to worry about.

Don't worry King Crest, nothing to worry about.
Hmm even when the course is wet or it is raining?

More to come...
They can and they will. Trust me.

Looking forward to your thoughts dude.

Glad to hear that guys. I am looking forward to checking them out just wanted to be honest about what I was thinking before I started.

Let's get a new picture up here

c1f83b49b5a8cf980e2e8266e873927d.jpg

Love this color scheme

I wear 9 all day long lol, would love to be able to test

Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Haven't tried the spike less version yet but own the spiked, ridiculously comfortable and might pick up a pair of spiked

Last edited:
Haven't tried the spike less version yet but own the spineless, ridiculously comfortable and might pick up a pair of spiked

I used the spikes and really liked them. I wrote up a little bit in that thread if you want to check it out and give me some feedback, I would appreciate it.

I used the spikes and really liked them. I wrote up a little bit in that thread if you want to check it out and give me some feedback, I would appreciate it.

Will do, I'll add my .02 on the spiked versions as well later

Back