That's a heck of a squad waiting for them!

So how do they get out of this?

This is going to get ugly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That was an awesome scene. This will be bad for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For real?

Unreal.

That was a %^#$ ending!!!!! That was crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda mad that

Spoiler
it didn't let us see who died

I thought the end was really cool overall but what they did was some bs honestly. So desperate.

um... I think they went over the line last 10 minutes of the episode.

So.......who do you think got it?

That was intense!!!

Glenn.

It's tough to call. I think obvious would be Glenn based on the comics but check out this theory I read on line...

"On Talking Dead tonight, Scott Gimple said something along the lines of -A lot of people will be Zaprudering it. Now, what he meant by this is taking home videos to try to determine who Negan killed. The term Zapruder came from the man who took the home video of the Kennedy assassination. Immediately after Gimple said this, Robert Kirkman said something along the lines of -That’s a hint. Now if you think to Gimple’s term of Zaprudering, the man who took the video’s name was actually Abraham Zapruder. Personally, I theorize that Abraham died due to these facts."

I think it was darryl

I like the idea of Maggie getting it. she's sick and weak and of no use to neegan's cause. beating a woman to death serves to make people realize how terrifying he is, so they are likely to fear him and serve him. it also serves to energize Glenn's arc and really make Rick go off the deep end, so that's good for the story. the characters would be upset and want revenge no matter who dies, but I think among all the characters killing the sick pregnant mother would set everyone off more than anyone else he could have picked.

I hope those motherf------ saviors all die slow painful deaths

I think the next season or two will be about finding other groups to team up with to eventually take on the saviors. our group doesn't have the numbers, so a fight doesn't make any sense. rick's trust issues will be put the test. we'll see!

so i've been reading some reaction, and people are not happy. i get some of the frustration. the cliffhangers are getting a little repetitive. i think the emotional impact was lost in not showing the payoff to the buildup. and while i don't think the cliffhanger decision was made to increase viewership, i do think it was done to drive up social media traffic and they definitely accomplished that.

and i also read a little about the kingdom, so it sounds like there will be some joining up with other groups, and a year from now we'll get the battle.

i don't think glenn got killed. the comic book writer said where negan was in relation to the lineup was a hint of who got it, and he looked to me to not be on the edges. ultimately i don't think this was a good choice, and as someone on reddit put it the "goldeneye" look to the death was pretty low quality compared to everything else the show does so well. as great as this past season was, i don't think we got the payoff we deserved.

There was no payoff that's for sure. When October rolls around and we find out who died I will be over it by then and it won't have the same effect at all.

That said. Rick had a little cray cray in his eyes and I can't wait for the battle to begin. Rick v Negan fight (if that's what we get) could end up being the single best scene in television history. Ok I might be exaggerating a little but it could be epic.

I stopped watching after the 2nd or 3rd episode this season. Kind of lost interest. I plan on watching at some point but I've been reading the spoilers. Seems kind of a letdown after the buildup.

Rick's group definitely doesn't have the numbers against the Saviors but we did get a taste of a new group (the dudes with full on hockey gear. haha) They are from the "Kingdom". They hate the Saviors just as much as the Alexandrians/Hill Top folks. It's going to be interesting how they all come together.
I think Glenn dies. There can be only a handful of people who can have an impactful death. Someone who has been on this show since the beginning. Besides, if the director wants to keep it as closest possible to the comics, Glenn is a gonner.
6 months until we find out... this will be agony.

I dont think its Glenn, they do curveballs away from the comics, example denise getting arrow to the head from dwight instead of Abraham.

I have thought about this multiple times and I think its Michonne. On Talking Dead they said the death of the person the other night has major ramifications and starts a new story arc. Besides carl, Michonne is the death that would make Rick go insane.
Of course this is probably 100 percent wrong lol

Rick's group definitely doesn't have the numbers against the Saviors but we did get a taste of a new group (the dudes with full on hockey gear. haha) They are from the "Kingdom". They hate the Saviors just as much as the Alexandrians/Hill Top folks. It's going to be interesting how they all come together.
I think Glenn dies. There can be only a handful of people who can have an impactful death. Someone who has been on this show since the beginning. Besides, if the director wants to keep it as closest possible to the comics, Glenn is a gonner.
6 months until we find out... this will be agony.

I really do think its Maggie. Based on the comments from actors having their stomachs turn when reading the script, it just makes sense to me.

If its Daryl though, I might be done. Hahaha

I dont think its Glenn, they do curveballs away from the comics, example denise getting arrow to the head from dwight instead of Abraham.

I have thought about this multiple times and I think its Michonne. On Talking Dead they said the death of the person the other night has major ramifications and starts a new story arc. Besides carl, Michonne is the death that would make Rick go insane.
Of course this is probably 100 percent wrong lol

Killing Michone would be a screwball/knuckle curve ball. Interesting.

Killing Michone would be a screwball/knuckle curve ball. Interesting.
At first I thought Abraham or darryl but now I am leaning to michonne

Back