What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
49/49. My driver has been killing me lately, costing me a lot of strokes. My home course has a lot of water that comes into play off the tee, and I have been finding it, putting me in a hole on a lot of holes. Today, on the last 4 holes, I started hitting my driver really well, so that has me pumped for the next round.

Still getting my swing back but getting much more solid.

Shot 40 again today and made one birdie. Lots of positives going forward, just have a few things to work on. Still love the WHRX #9 and I'm putting better so much it's not even funny.

Started out ok yesterday, par,par, then went double,bogey,double,bogey, par,par,par to finish front 9 with a +6 42. Back 9 was much better with one birdie and one bogey and 7 par's to shoot even. Finished with a +6 78 total.

Last 10 rounds i have have shot 9 in the 70's and 1 in the 80's, getting a bit more consistent now which is great.

83 today after doubles at 1, 2 and 3. Couldn't make any birdies and my iron game was off. Weather was awesome though so no complaining!

One of my most complete rounds ever at my home course. 35-32 for a -5 67. 16 of 18 greens, 13 of 14 fairways, 7 birdies.... It was really awesome. Had two lipped putts on 16 and 18 as well.
Dude hell of a round....congrats

I shot 42/44 for an 86 today. A couple really stupid mistakes and a crappy short game definitely cost me some strokes today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you shoot today?

74 today. +5 on the front and -2 on the back. Really struggled with my wedges and irons on the front. Drove it well throughout the round and all the bogeys were from bad approach shots with wedges. 3 birdies one eagle too many bogeys and not enough pars.

Was just terrible today, 96, only thing positive was the putter. Just couldn't find a groove today and think I was just trying to hard instead of relaxing and just playing the game like I normally do. :banghead:

Shot a 82. Tried a hero shot on our #2 handicap hole ( a par 4) , after a less than stellar drive, and turned it into a par 7. I should have known better!

Shot 44 (ESC to 43). It was a little windy. The fairways and greens are definitely firming up already too.

Played Sarasota National today with MichiganSlice. CJ finished with 100 (49, 51) with 8 fairways and 30 putts. I shot 77 (40, 37) with 10 fairways and 31 putts.

42/41-83 from blue tees (6694 yards / 132 slope).

4 FIRs, 6 GIRs, 31 putts.

Curious round, as I obviously was not hitting targets but still scored pretty darn well on a hard course from back tees... maybe a reminder about the value of managing misses and leaning on short game / course management.

42/41-83 from blue tees (6694 yards / 132 slope).

4 FIRs, 6 GIRs, 31 putts.

Curious round, as I obviously was not hitting targets but still scored pretty darn well on a hard course from back tees... maybe a reminder about the value of managing misses and leaning on short game / course management.
Solid score man. Well done dude

Played 27 today shot 71 (36-35) on the first 18 with 4 birdies and 3 bogeys. Overall I am playing really good right now, just making to many stupid bogeys. Went back out with a buddy and shot 33. Game was on auto pilot for that 9.

Good shooting!

42 / 43 for an 85 ... Continue to struggle with the driver. Was a beautiful day for the front 9 though.

Friday was a 46/48 94. Couldn't keep the ball on the course off the tee box. It was just awful.

Went out yesterday and was a stripe show.....for me that is...... 42/40 - 82. With 3 doubles and some birdies thrown in. Was a good day. Need to build on that driver success.

Last edited:
46/46 for a 92 yesterday. Stayed my drives all over and didn't out very well at all. I used my game golf live for the first time. Was slightly distracted by that and felt more pressure for some reason.

47 after 9 (54 after 10)
3 pars, 3 bogeys, 1 double, 3 triples

I had a wildly open clubface today unless I was smother-hooking it. Was so timid over 5-10 foot putts and very upset with myself after I left each one short, but somehow managed to get up and down on 1 and 3. Lost tee balls on 9 and 10 and then a GW shank after I piped my second drive on #10. That's when I gave up. I walked as a single (it was CPO, but I was walking anyway) and caught up to people on #10 and wasn't going to subject them to my misery.

Last night, I was excited about planning to play 36 today, but that's not happening. No pity party, I just needed to vent.

I did turn my driver up another degree to 11* and I think that might be good, although they just launched further into another fairway today.

Game coming to form 38-38 76. 28 putts. No birdies, no doubles. All pars & Bogeys. Since having the CF16 bent to right specs, no more gap issues.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

94 yesterday.
47 today.

Seeing some glimmer of hope. Putter is still dragging me down. Too many 3 putts and even had a 4 putt today.

38/41 for 79.

First round on the 70s in a few months so feels good. Doubled two holes on the back and took 3 penalties though so still work to be done got to stop this hitting 3 from the tee junk

Solid stuff, Chuck.

Glad it's feeling better, Barry. That putter will be back on track soon.

38/41 for 79.

First round on the 70s in a few months so feels good. Doubled two holes on the back and took 3 penalties though so still work to be done got to stop this hitting 3 from the tee junk

And down goes the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back