Hello form Georgia!

Tac852413

T.Cooper
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All,

I'm just going to introduce myself. My real name is Thomas. I play golf 3 or 4 times a week. I'm new to the forum and looking forward to being able to talk golf with anyone.

Welcome Thomas! What part of GA are you in? I live down south in Thomasville.

Welcome to THP!

I'm in Columbus, we are a few hours apart.

Welcome, enjoy the site and community. Lots to learn and engage in!

I'm in Columbus
Paging @Tadashi70

I spent a lot of time up there working before I retired a year and a half ago. We usually have an unofficial THP gathering in Valdosta at Kinderlou Forest in the fall so keep your eyes open for details on that if you are interested.

Welcome to THP from middle Georgia!

Paging @Tadashi70

I spent a lot of time up there working before I retired a year and a half ago. We usually have an unofficial THP gathering in Valdosta at Kinderlou Forest in the fall so keep your eyes open for details on that if you are interested.

I'm always looking for new people to play golf with.

Thank you for the information and I'll look for information about your gathering. I'm always looking for new people to play golf with.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Awesome to see more Georgians show up.

Hello to another Thomas. I live in Chapin, SC

Also from Columbus. Welcome my man!

What's your favorite course around Columbus? How often do you play? If you are interested maybe we can work out something to play 9 or 18 holes sooner or later. All the people who I used to golf w have moved away or given up playing all together. I usually get to play 2-3 times per week.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP, Thomas!

Back