How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Canadan and Milk Man are both in beast mode! Glad they're on team Ohio for #THPRegionalRivalry

I'll let you guys no when I get one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 4 not counting the eagle round.

Starting over - only two rds in this year though so it's early!

First time with a streak of 3 rounds. Giving credit to my new Cure RX2.

I'm one of those who only averages a birdie every 2 or 3 rounds so I better post up my streak while I have one. I'm at 3 rounds after yesterday.
Quoting my previous post to provide an update. I was able to run my streak to 4 before getting shutout and am riding a new streak of 1 round. For me, this qualifies as white hot. I just looked back at my ghin stats for 2014/2015 and was only averaging birdie 2.6% or about 1 every 39 holes. Loving that this hot streak coincides with getting my new Cobra F6 irons. Since getting them, I've had at least 1 birdie in 6 of 8 rounds and have 9 total birdies in those 8 rounds (aka 6.3%).

zero, zero, zero - for my last 3 rounds.

I had 1 yesterday to start my streak for the year .

I'm up to 5 rounds now. Hoping this streak continues. :clapp: Best part was I birdied a hole I never have on the home course today.

My streak has ended.. Starting again...

Back to zero... Wish I could bank my extras from some of my past rounds lol

Played really consistent today and had a couple really good attempts, but none dropped for me. back to 0.

Streak is up to....1

2 putted from 10' for my lone bird of the day. Im 3/3 for 2016.

One today. Streak sits at four.

I had an eagle mid-December and then no birdies or better until this past Saturday. A pitch in from 15 yards or so after missing the GIR on a par 5. So I'm at 1.

After my shocking round yesterday im back to zero.

1 birdie today. Streak is at 4

birdie cam from 110 yard wedge to 8 feet, had a few other decent looks but none fell.

It's at one as of today.

I had one today, puts me to 19 I think.... I can't recall

Back