I would definitely make this a beer hole (finish beer from tee to before sinking putt to take off a stroke)..

4w, 4w, hyb/iron depending on distance, wedge to get on, probably another wedge cuz I chunked the first, hopefully 2 putt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There are some days where that's just normal outing of golf.....

After I hit my "Double Par Limit" right around Lake #2, I'm pretty much just riding the rest of the way. I might roll some putts for practice. Yell at my playing partner for making me play this course. Text my brother, blaming him. Typical stuff.

This is not the longest hole in the world, but it is in the US. How would you play it?

longesthole2.jpg

Driver, 3-wood, 3-Hybrid, 7 iron, 2 putts for Par.

Likely 4I, 4I- and see how far I am to pond 2 and lay up just short of that to have an iron into the green--cross my fingers for a par, but bail out with a bogey otherwise.

Smack a driver, smack a trio of three-hybrids, hopefully hit like a 7-iron just short of the green, probably three putt for double and crack a Yuengling on the way to the next tee.

I played here last fall. I shot a double with 2 putts a d was pretty happy with that. Managed to stay dry which is good with 3 ponds to hit balls into

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back