MWard I'm Calling You Out - #THPCallOut

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
You mentioned it in jest, but it...is...on.

Details:
April 15th 2016
Hammock Beach
@ClubClash on the real grass miniature golf greens

Tale of the Tape:

One is a aimpointer who hates tall people.

One is a putter-fiend who looks down on little people.

Both are good friends, but as is the tradition of Thunderdome - 1.5 men enter, and 1 man leaves.

Neither have ever enjoyed any type of round together.

Both accept this may not qualify as a real #THPCallOut.

WITB:

MWard - Something short, with copious amounts of lead tape.

Jman - Who the hell knows, this addict own's more putters than shirts.

Golf Balls will be decided by an independent third party and verified to be free of AimPoint trickeration - they shall be under lock and key until the competition.

Guidelines:
This is STRAIGHT UP cut-throat miniature golf on real grass greens in one of the most beautiful golf locales in all of Florida. It will be one for the ages....maybe.

I like it, although I think its going to be almost impossible to live update.

Oh hell yes I accept this

• Staff

This is my concern. But if anyone can make it happen, its Fritters.

I'll make the updates happen, this will be too fun to not document

This will be a battle for the ages!

This is fantastic. Hopefully I'll be close enough to watch it live!

I like this one - a little twist on the #THPCallOuts, but a fun one, I think.

Nice #CallOut-ish!! I have no idea what is going to happen, much less how it will happen, so I will just follow along!

Dang it, do I go with my fellow height challenged friend or my sooner brother........In honor of Buddy Hield...I say BOOMER....go get em James :)

This is going to be a fun one and I'll be relatively close to see it go down.

hard time choosing sides...but I'm a short guy so I'm sticking with 1/2 man 1/2 wardy.

I cannot wait and looking forward to being near the competition...MWard wins. (Unless there is a Toulon putter on the line.)

Dang it, do I go with my fellow height challenged friend or my sooner brother........In honor of Buddy Hield...I say BOOMER....go get em James :)
Traitor. This height-challenged golfer stays true to his diminutive roots. Go MWard!! (Starts humming "Onward MWard Soldiers" hymn.)

This one will be a ton of fun to follow!

Love it, David vs Goliath, Kevin hart Vs Kevin love...

Haha love this one. It's already been stated 1.5 enter and 1 leave as winner not .5 so I go with James lol

I would personally go with James… Then again, my first name is James, so James is winning no matter what

LOL, that is a stone cold #THPCallOut right there. Thanks for the LOLz. Will be fun to follow or to read about afterwards.

Based on MWard's last post, I'll put $100 on James. :alien:

This one will be a great one to follow, looking forward to a little more detail before I make my decision

We'll just live stream it

We'll just live stream it
In fact, if this happens outside of event time, Id be willing to bet we could gather a crew to announce/taunt/heckle/etc. I can live stream from my action cam so we can get this done!

This will be a THP classic!

Wow....who to pick here. My fellow height challenged friend Wardy or buddy who lives next door in Jman? This is tough! Going to flip a coin! Jman has heads and he's a head taller than Wardy and I.

And the quarter flip gives me....TAILS!

Give'em hell Wardy!

This will go down as a classic. From one little guy to the next give me Wardy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back