Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have my CX1 with me this weekend if you want to give it a go.
Might have to spend some time on the putting green with it.

Glad you are making it up dude.

I now have an XR 3w in the bag and it's long so the driver is the next logical ponder

The XR 16 3W? That thing is ridiculous.

Had my eye on a Scotty Cameron for the past month...think i'm finally going to pull the trigger....I currently am gaming a Nike Method 001 that has been good to me for years....hope i'll like the scotty just as good...

Callaway Apex UT 18* with a HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 hybrid shaft in it.

Ohhhhhh man the ponder.
I support this and expect it to be available for me to hit end of may

I've got Callaway XR OS irons on the brain. More specifically, the combo set with the 4 & 5 hybrids. I took a look at the 4 iron over the weekend and...it's hefty for sure. 4 hybrid may be more in my comfort zone.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I now have an XR 3w in the bag and it's long so the driver is the next logical ponder

xr16? I have last year's xr in a 4w, and when I connect I can murder it. I'm just not as consistent as I would like to be.

xr16? I have last year's xr in a 4w, and when I connect I can murder it. I'm just not as consistent as I would like to be.

Xr16 3 wood

Ok so I have it narrowed down to the Speeder Evolution 757 or HZRDUS 6.5 75g for the driver...not sure which one

Odyssey Milled Collection #7 or a Scotty Futura X5/X5R. My EBay watch list is littered with them right now...

I've got Callaway XR OS irons on the brain. More specifically, the combo set with the 4 & 5 hybrids. I took a look at the 4 iron over the weekend and...it's hefty for sure. 4 hybrid may be more in my comfort zone.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Do it Sean. Just do it. Step outside the comfort zone.

Cobra fairways. Wonder how the LTD fairway plays. I'm in the hunt for a 4W-type club, and it's down to either the LTD, F6, or Fly-Z (or maybe the Fly-Z XL). I have heard the F6 really is the best of both worlds of the Fly-Z+ and the Fly-Z, but I wonder if the LTD is even better than the F6. Then again, with the prices of the Fly-Z XL, that can't be beat. Decisions, decisions.

Ok so I have it narrowed down to the Speeder Evolution 757 or HZRDUS 6.5 75g for the driver...not sure which one

Speeder evo 757 FTW!

I would replace my current J40 3h with a 3h that goes further. I get around 230 from my 3W, 200 from my 3h, and 185-190 from my 4h. If I could bump the 200 up to maybe 205-210 by replacing the 3h it would give me better gapping.
Well I hit a crapload of hybrids on the sim yesterday and narrowed it down pretty good. The only issue is, it turns out I hit my new irons even further than I thought haha. When struck well I was getting an easy 170+ out of the 7i and 190+ out of the 5 haha. The current 3h went further than I anticipated too (due to working on extension), clocking in at 210-215, and even a few extra yards out of the 3W.

That being said, I did hit 2 hybrids I'd consider further: the Adams Red and the R15. Both of them felt and behaved similarly TBH, with the Red looking a little nicer and the R15 having adjustability. Will have to spend a little more time with them, but I liked the results. With both I picked up about 5 yards on my J40 (so flying 215-220).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cobra fairways. Wonder how the LTD fairway plays. I'm in the hunt for a 4W-type club, and it's down to either the LTD, F6, or Fly-Z (or maybe the Fly-Z XL). I have heard the F6 really is the best of both worlds of the Fly-Z+ and the Fly-Z, but I wonder if the LTD is even better than the F6. Then again, with the prices of the Fly-Z XL, that can't be beat. Decisions, decisions.
Nevermind. If reports are true and the F6 Baffler will be released on May 1 for $239 and it's a 4/5 FW-type club I'm getting that instead. No brainer actually.

Pondering a Callaway stand bag to match my new irons. Currently a battle between the Hyper-Lite 5 (2016 color options are crazy) and an Aqua Dry. Been comparing online in my spare time today. Trigger may be held until after Club Clash but anyone who knows me knows that could change at any second.

Pondering a Callaway stand bag to match my new irons. Currently a battle between the Hyper-Lite 5 (2016 color options are crazy) and an Aqua Dry. Been comparing online in my spare time today. Trigger may be held until after Club Clash but anyone who knows me knows that could change at any second.

Saw the Hyperlite 5 in person today, but they didn't have the color. Great bag. Will be picking one up soon!

Nikes crazy new stand bag....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back