#THPCallOut mr.hicksta BRING IT ON!!

Nope. I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

Translation: mrs.hicksta is reading THP now. :alien:

I did consider trying out the XR 16 driver again today, but after I sent Mark_UK a text about it and he told me to stop being a f***ing wanker I came to my senses :D

That's what friends are for!

P.S. This isn't Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Twitter so we won't be seeing Mrs. Hicksta round these parts :wink:

Tee time cancelled due to pending rain on Saturday. New tee time in the works.

Rain? get your butts out there!

Don't know these gentlemen personally but I will take ASN21 on a coin flip! Good Luck!

This could go either way. For the ourpose of staying neutral and eventually possibly having a beer bought for me, I'm picking NorCal for the win! Because beer is my second priority!

This could go either way. For the ourpose of staying neutral and eventually possibly having a beer bought for me, I'm picking NorCal for the win!

NorCal will definitely win either way :wink:

I'm going Mr. Hicksta!

Update: Tee time has booked for this Sunday and we are headed to Gilroy! Another tough course, should be a real grind all day.

As I told Josh yesterday, I confidently predict the course will win LOL. Eagle Ridge is brutal. You'll have fun though.

I'm going with mr.hicksta for the win.

giphy.gif

I'll have Golf Gamebook info on the first post up tonight!

As I told Josh yesterday, I confidently predict the course will win LOL. Eagle Ridge is brutal. You'll have fun though.

I've played it once so I know what awaits but mr.hicksta does not lol

Here's the Golf Gamebook view code: 36158468.

ASN21 - If you could add it to the first post that'd be sweet! Thanks brother!

If mr.hicksta can play like he can find gif's I have to take him.

I think the guy who swings their clubs the least will win!

Looking forward to this!

Looking forward to this!

Should be a fun time! I remember I played the back 9 better than the front last time. Looks like you are the heavy favorite in this one. I'll embrace that underdog role :golf:

BTW: Looks like your WITB changed hahaha. Should have made it one stroke for each change from the date the callout was accepted.

Should be a fun time! I remember I played the back 9 better than the front last time. Looks like you are the heavy favorite in this one. I'll embrace that underdog role :golf:

BTW: Looks like your WITB changed hahaha. Should have made it one stroke for each change from the date the callout was accepted.

Hahaha! Too bad you didn't toss that out there beforehand :wink:

Last edited:
Tic toc tic toc. Have fun out there tomorrow fellas. I've got the Golf Gamebook entered and will be following along.

Tic toc tic toc. Have fun out there tomorrow fellas. I've got the Golf Gamebook entered and will be following along.

Yessir, it's shaping up to be a great day! The weather is going to be perfect so we just need to get out there and give Eagle Ridge and it's 'unnecessary undulations' some hell! We'll be sure to keep this thread updated as well.

It's going to be a great time. The course will definitely give us some challenges!

Stepping out the door and heading to Eagle Ridge in about 15!

Back