Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was 59 degrees and cloudy when I teed off this afternoon.

Was 56 degrees and sunny when I teed off this afternoon.

9bae0b4343d2175fe29b448238ea6b6c.jpg

Good thing I hit balls early in rain before it turned to snow.

Started raining when I was 18 tee this morning, now T-storms. Glad I played early.

Started raining when I was 18 tee this morning, now T-storms. Glad I played early.

Frisco and Prosper have been getting steady rain all AM....nothing in Plano. Crazy Texas. Friday looks to be near perfect here so trying to get out to play then!

Was 54 degrees and sunny when I teed off this afternoon.

Typical Kansas day, WINDY!!!!! Stayed 20mph or better all day. Was still fun.

It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL today in Michigan. Low 50s to start the round, low 70s as the high mid day. Not a cloud in sight and just enough breeze to keep ya fresh.

My course was closed yesterday due to even more rain and wet weather over the last few days, and then to add to that we had snow in the morning! Who the hell has snow in April, were on BST now and it's spring and we've just been given a 1 month extension to adopt local winter rules, this weather we are experiencing is still producing cabin fever!

Hoping for at least 15 holes to be open today, I'm twitching again :bulgy-eyes:

Sunny here in Hammarö, Sweden. 8 degrees Celsius. First round of the year in a few hours.

Sunny here in Hammarö, Sweden. 8 degrees Celsius. First round of the year in a few hours.

Sounds very similar here. First round since early October. 44 degrees, the warmest it's been for ages. Have fun

Weather was darn near perfect, yesterday, and today is supposed to be more of the same... About dadgum time, too.

No golf today. Raining. We need it, but I really don't like missing a round on the weekend.

Wow its beautiful today, 75 and sunny. So happy to get out finally!

I don't know if we could have had better weather for golf, today. Was mid-70s, sunny, and only a light breeze.

We're supposed to get a half inch or so after midnight and then throughout the day tomorrow. We could use a lot more than that, as we're already 2.5" behind for the year. But this should help heal the greens after aeration. Wish we could double the amount they are predicting.

It's 78 right now. Sunny, breezy and not a cloud in the sky.

It's 78 right now. Sunny, breezy and not a cloud in the sky.
Sounds like we have the same weather for once! Should hit 75+ F by this afternoon here.

Last four days here in Seattle the temperature was mid to upper 80s which is hot here. I walked nine holes yesterday and it was too hot for me, but I played well. Now back to the mid 60s and it feels good.

Going to be a typical Kansas day, windy, 15-2omph, but will be in the upper 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back