The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

I see Atlanta has the hip hop organ going full bore for the playoffs. Thank god I only have to listen to that for one series

Curry with the rolled ankle getting medical time is interesting. If he misses any time, this playoffs just got a whole heck of a lot more interesting.

This is beautiful. 67* and sunny = taking the wireless receiver outside for this playoff game.

89a0eb6d490ba7e7f256b1a66532b964.jpg

So far this may be the worst playoffs I've watched in 20 years. Outside of the cavs/piston game. These have the excitement of cement drying. Hopefully it gets better.

So far this may be the worst playoffs I've watched in 20 years. Outside of the cavs/piston game. These have the excitement of cement drying. Hopefully it gets better.
I would have to agree. Figured the clippers/blazers game would have been closer

Celtics out here making Kyle Korver look like Larry Bird. #facepalm

Cavs 1 win away from the first of a few OH wins over MI

It's good to see the big 3 starting to gel at the right time

Here's to hoping this OKC Dallas game isn't a blowout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not even halftime..

That's a good point, I take back my initial over reaction and I will reserve judgment until at least halfway through the 4th. Fair enough?

More blowouts today. This is going down as the worst opening round of the nba playoffs ever. Just bad.

More blowouts today. This is going down as the worst opening round of the nba playoffs ever. Just bad.

Let's hope this means the second round will be worth watching.

Rick Carlisle is a b*tch.

That is all.

Avg margin victory today. 19. Can I just get one good game lol. I'm hoping the second rd is better. Can get any worse

Avg margin victory today. 19. Can I just get one good game lol. I'm hoping the second rd is better. Can get any worse

Didn't Celtics/Hawks just go to OT earlier?

Seeing curry slip today, it didn't look good, and quite painful, hope he recovers quickly, the warriors might be ok in the short term, but if they want to repeat, they'll need him.

And cavs sweep pistons. Great series for Irving. Not loves finest game (3 of 15) but had a good series

Cavs have to love how the East playoffs look right now, they're already done with the first round and the 3 other series are all tied at 2. I'm not surprised that BOS-ATL and MIA-CHA are tied at 2 considering all 4 of those teams had the exact same record in the regular season, but I am surprised that TOR-IND is tied at 2.

Cavs have to love how the East playoffs look right now, they're already done with the first round and the 3 other series are all tied at 2. I'm not surprised that BOS-ATL and MIA-CHA are tied at 2 considering all 4 of those teams had the exact same record in the regular season, but I am surprised that TOR-IND is tied at 2.

Indiana can be so good at times but they're just too inconsistent. Honestly I don't mind the rest for the Cavs but I would like to have seen them have just a couple days of rest, not a whole week. But this gives Ty Lue time to study both Boston and Atlanta. Lue has been phenomenal these playoffs

Indiana can be so good at times but they're just too inconsistent. Honestly I don't mind the rest for the Cavs but I would like to have seen them have just a couple days of rest, not a whole week. But this gives Ty Lue time to study both Boston and Atlanta. Lue has been phenomenal these playoffs

I will be surprised if Boston-Atlanta doesn't go 7 games. Even though Boston has the momentum, I think that Atlanta will bounce back at home tomorrow night. The entire series has been pretty close, with the exception of game 2. Cavs will be big favorites in the second round no matter who wins that series though. It's been impressive to see how well Irving and Love have been playing recently to support LBJ.

I will be surprised if Boston-Atlanta doesn't go 7 games. Even though Boston has the momentum, I think that Atlanta will bounce back at home tomorrow night. The entire series has been pretty close, with the exception of game 2. Cavs will be big favorites in the second round no matter who wins that series though. It's been impressive to see how well Irving and Love have been playing recently to support LBJ.

I think LeBron is playing some of his best all around basketball of his career. Ya his shooting percentage is down this season but over the last couple months it's back up to almost 50% and right now he's playing great defense and rebounding his butt off and still having the offense run through him. I love seeing Love get the ball in the post too. They're all playing great

Thanks for playing Dallas, now go be whiny b*tches somewhere else.

Back