Starburst vs Skittles

• Starburst

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Skittles

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • Im weird and don't eat candy

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters
Skittles for sure, primarily classic flavors, there's been a few other variations, berry, that aren't too bad, but can't beat the classic red package.

Skittles -

I enjoy the weird flavors that come in the green and purple bags. Tasty treats when I am not interested in chocolate.

I don't have either often (basically once per year, around Halloween), but when I do... Definitely love getting my Starburst fix.

I am one of those few "weird" people that doesn't really eat candy. But if I have to choose I would go starbursts as skittles are flat out disgusting and nasty.

Skittles for sure. And then there are Jelly Belly jelly beans........

Starbursts. I mean, I love me some Skittles, but Starbursts are just the best fruit-flavored candy of all time. Minus that bolded bit above, of course.

Starburst for sure here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skittles, no doubt!

Starburst by far - I don't have a good reason other than I like the flavor of Starburst better.

I have to go Starburst, love the mini's. Great flavor with a toned down sugar experience, the skittles are too sweet to eat in the same quantity.

Starburst and it's not even close. The original flavored are just so good.

I thought about it for a minute, and I like both. However, pressed to pick 1...I choose Skittles for one simple reason....they aren't individually wrapped. I know, how sad and lazy is that .

I went with skittles only because they're easier to eat so I can eat more of them. But pink and red starburst might be top 5 candy for me

Starburst are good, but I can't unwrap them, so I voted Skittles.

Now I see several people mentioned Starburst jelly beans. I had some of those for the first time recently. They would be my choice if included in the poll.

If I could get just pink and red Starbursts in a package they would win hands down. But since the other flavors are thrown in there, Skittles edge them out.

Skittles. Hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Skittles and it isn't even close.

i think it's actually pretty close. but i give the nod to skittles because there's no wrapper, so binge eating is highly encouraged leaving no trail of evidence.

Skittles... Taste the rainbow baby!

Just found some skittles in the Easter basket.... No starburst to be found.

Does anyone else sort their skittles by color?!?! Before enjoying them of course! I do this with Gummy bears and starburst as well!
IMG_7870.jpeg

Does anyone else sort their skittles by color?!?! Before enjoying them of course! I do this with Gummy bears and starburst as well!
View attachment 9063554
Dont worry @IceyShanks I am speaking your language - its either by color and then enjoy like 4-5 for a flavor rush orrrr.... pop a handful and enjoy the skittles flavor party!

Back