Best Dressed Guy on Tour?

They have a full line for golf overseas and in the US.

EDIT: Here is their Masters Collection.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/adam-scott/masters.html
When I googled uniqlo golf the top result was just a page of pique polos. With some searching you can find his golf line, which I don't believe are the pants he actually wears. Their site had the scripting for the Masters, and it showed him wearing joggers on two of the days, I'm assuming because they don't actually make their dry stretch pants in those colors.

It's just odd that one of the top golfers in the world is sponsored by a company with virtually 0 golf presence outside of that.

When I googled uniqlo golf the top result was just a page of pique polos. With some searching you can find his golf line, which I don't believe are the pants he actually wears. Their site had the scripting for the Masters, and it showed him wearing joggers on two of the days, I'm assuming because they don't actually make their dry stretch pants in those colors.

It's just odd that one of the top golfers in the world is sponsored by a company with virtually 0 golf presence outside of that.

0 presence in the US.
They have grown by leaps and bounds since signing him globally. In fact my gut says nobody here knew who Uniqlo was until Scott, so there is that.

FWIW, he was wearing his previous sponsor for a full year after they pulled out of golf completely in the US.

0 presence in the US.
They have grown by leaps and bounds since signing him globally. In fact my gut says nobody here knew who Uniqlo was until Scott, so there is that.

FWIW, he was wearing his previous sponsor for a full year after they pulled out of golf completely in the US.
I knew because of Joker but yah you're probably right.

I could see it being way more popular in Europe. The cut is strange looking to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So apparently I missed Adam Scott wearing joggers to play golf in?

So apparently I missed Adam Scott wearing joggers to play golf in?
If it did happen consider yourself lucky.

I know I do.

0 presence in the US.

There is Uniqlo store very close to my old condo in a big mall. Only reference I had was AS and seeing him in it. I checked things out, didn't see any actual golf section but browsed some of the standard fare. To see it doesn't fit my "husky" profile is putting it mildy.

There is Uniqlo store very close to my old condo in a big mall. Only reference I had was AS and seeing him in it. I checked things out, didn't see any actual golf section but browsed some of the standard fare. To see it doesn't fit my "husky" profile is putting it mildy.

I stoped in the Uniqlo store in Boston when up there 2 years ago, and was shocked to see nothing remotely golf related. I had assumed it was a Euro golf company previously.

I stoped in the Uniqlo store in Boston when up there 2 years ago, and was shocked to see nothing remotely golf related. I had assumed it was a Euro golf company previously.

Asian actually. It kind of reminded me a bit of trying to find RLX at a RL store or Burberry Golf at the Burberry store in Tampa.

Asian actually. It kind of reminded me a bit of trying to find RLX at a RL store or Burberry Golf at the Burberry store in Tampa.
Weird they have RLX at the Ralph Lauren outlet here in Iowa of all places.

10 years ago the burberry store in the mall at millenia here in orlando carried burberry golf attire. i really liked their golf gear from a fashion perspective, not sure how practical it really was.

10 years ago the burberry store in the mall at millenia here in orlando carried burberry golf attire. i really liked their golf gear from a fashion perspective, not sure how practical it really was.

And yet the stores all throughout FL didn't carry it after he was winning a major and got really big. Kind of crazy. They knew their market however, and it was all about global presence.

I am curious who picks there own clothes and who lets the rep script it for them.

Since I love that sweater he was wearing yesterday I'll say Danny Willet.
Usually love what Rory is wearing, just can't fit or afford it.

Jordan or rory. Just always look good

I would go with DJ or Spieth.

Not a bad thing, but shocked how many are saying Jordan or Rory.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would go with Graham McDowel. He looks great and he has his own line of very classy golf clothes. It just fits my tastes!

Being a big Millar fan. I'll go with Sneds. Traditional look has always appealed to me.

I'm going to go with Jordan Spieth on this one. I love the looks of the UA stuff he wears, always fits perfectly and looks clean and usually some great color choices with nothing too extreme.

I agree 100%!

I like Billy Horschel's style.

Back