THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Just so it doesn't get bottom paged... it will be released in

1 ....

Either my F5 button quit working, or huhh is setting us up for a tease

edit: ok there we go

The ultimate smack event contains some scenes that may be too intense for some audiences.

VIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED:

Spoiler

I'm not sure what I just watched? I clearly missed the smack talk.

What did I just watch?

sigh... Now I know what Michael Bay feels like.

I tried to keep it short but we need more context. The state line VA / NC actually runs right through the store (the stripe on the floor). Hence dropping trash into to NC (add the grossly overdramatic music and...) The logo was cool though, right? ...right?

...still better than Phantom Menace.

I tried to keep it short but we need more context. The state line VA / NC actually runs right through the store (the stripe on the floor). Hence dropping trash into to NC (add the grossly overdramatic music and...) The logo was cool though, right? ...right?

Haha dude,I appreciate the effort. But if you need to explain it then obviously something is missing. Kind of like having to explain a joke.

I applaud the effort though. Love seeing people push the envelope with involvement and videos are just one way to do so that are different. For the next one don't forget we have an amazing sponsor for these events as well ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don't worry I knew what you meant. Guess a Carolinian education is head and shoulders above what you'd receive in the DMV. :wink:

Not enough explosions though ...

I got it....It was funny. and yes. better than Phantom Menace. Unfortunately you seem to think that you've taken the OBX....that's not going to work for us k? They're strange we know. But they have the beaches and you can't have them. Besides you've got Virginia Bea.....we'll you can go to Maryland and visit the bea......Yeah. Sorry. No beaches for you.

I thought it was clever... and no explanation necessary.

Well done!

PS - Virginia, Maryland and account for 92 landfills (70 in Virginia alone... and I'm not even including UVA or VT) while the Carolina's account for only 54.

:snicker:

I thought it was clever... and no explanation necessary.

Well done!

PS - Virginia, Maryland and account for 92 landfills (70 in Virginia alone... and I'm not even including UVA or VT) while the Carolina's account for only 54.

:snicker:

I can think of a couple more courses where they can turn them into landfills as well. :bananadance:

The ultimate smack event contains some scenes that may be too intense for some audiences.

Spoiler

That was funny....I almost laughed.

Just messing with you, I got it the first time. At least the production quality was good!

That was funny....I almost laughed.

Just messing with you, I got it the first time. At least the production quality was good!

Especially impressive that it came from someone in the DMV.

I didn't think anyone ever won any of those contests. I'm sure I know one person that doesn't ... this guy! Congrats though! Those are sweet.

First time winning a twitter/instragram contest like that. Was definitely shocked when I saw the message.

so will those find their way into your clubs for Regional Rivalry?

There's a chance they may be making an appearance. I have DG Pros in my irons now so the move to the DG Tour Issue should be pretty smooth. They may even help with bringing my spin down a bit for me.

Spoiler

Haters gonna hate. The video is good, dude. I appreciate you picking up your trash. Nobody like a litterer.

I've opened a thread for the practice trip on April 23rd! Please post in it if you are interested in attending!!! Thanks!

The video was pretty good but I guess it just shows how lame the DMV smack talk game is.

First time winning a twitter/instragram contest like that. Was definitely shocked when I saw the message.

There's a chance they may be making an appearance. I have DG Pros in my irons now so the move to the DG Tour Issue should be pretty smooth. They may even help with bringing my spin down a bit for me.

Haters gonna hate. The video is good, dude. I appreciate you picking up your trash. Nobody like a litterer.

tour issue rock. I have the amt tour issue in my irons. Loving them

Lol. I had no idea that was the state line. A for effort though.

98110511b59c86050461fcaa03dfcf16.jpg

21821c824c5f81b38ebfdf6ab65bbf81.jpg

#OWN125

Hope ya'll saw Keegan's tip!

Played this evening and did not own 125. I barely owned 10 feet. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I,m hitting my yearly spring slump. happens every year. play pretty well all winter into early spring, then i over practice if thats such a thing, and my ball stiking starts to suffer. I'm considering a lesson just to get another pair of eyes on me. I usually work through it, but this year there is more at stake with the RR. I'm talking to local instructors now.

I,m hitting my yearly spring slump. happens every year. play pretty well all winter into early spring, then i over practice if thats such a thing, and my ball stiking starts to suffer. I'm considering a lesson just to get another pair of eyes on me. I usually work through it, but this year there is more at stake with the RR. I'm talking to local instructors now.
Train then Trust!!

I don't have to tell you, that you have the game and skills to come out of it. You know that. But having another set of qualified eyes take a look is never a bad thing.

Back