Millert

Reaction score
Handicap
24 Grint
I attempted 18 today and noticed that I cannot get comfortable moving from club to club. I am setting out a new practice plan but I have opposing ideas. I usually practice two to three times a week and am looking for input.

First split I have is woods to approach shots one day. Then scoring clubs the next session. For those sessions I would rotate around my clubs each shot at different targets and varying distances.

The other option is one session dedicated to "playing" 18 with a bucket from 60 yards all the way to full drives. Picking my favorite courses and playing them. Then another session for chipping and putting.

Today on the course I struggled with pushes which is my common fault and a lot of thin shots, either from trying to kill the ball or undesirable lies. I do not take much of a divot if any with my irons.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I try to imagine playing a course I know from tee to green. You should be able to recall what clubs you normally hit to each hole from memory and a the layout. I will do this then go to the putting area to close out. Doesn’t always work out great, but it is my process. Good luck.

Back