DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm walking 36 holes Tuesday if anyone is interested. Brambleton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your plan? Trying to see if I can get out without just taking the day off.

What's your plan? Trying to see if I can get out without just taking the day off.

Still gonna hoof it for 36 huh? My prediction is your gonna not give a crap by about 14 or 15. HA!

That's a lot of walking! Hope you play well!!

Still gonna hoof it for 36 huh? My prediction is your gonna not give a crap by about 14 or 15. HA!

I didn't say I was hoofing 36. CK is a beast. I'm just trying to figure out which half of the odyssey I might be able to go on.

I didn't say I was hoofing 36. CK is a beast. I'm just trying to figure out which half of the odyssey I might be able to go on.

CK is also half my age probably and in better shape. Hence why I don't walk anymore. Enjoy that walking for 18, whichever half you decide on. Maybe you should strap a pedometer on and see how many steps you take. A guy I played with last week had one strapped onto the SIDE of his shoe! I should have taken a photo ... it was hilarious.

CK is also half my age probably and in better shape. Hence why I don't walk anymore. Enjoy that walking for 18, whichever half you decide on. Maybe you should strap a pedometer on and see how many steps you take. A guy I played with last week had one strapped onto the SIDE of his shoe! I should have taken a photo ... it was hilarious.

I think he's with us age-wise. Shape wise - different story.

I just wanted to let you guys know my time in the DMV is dwindling down. I've played with a few of you guys & you have always been cool with me. If everything goes as planned I will be moving to Lexington, KY in two weeks. I will probably come back for work every now & then, but doubt if I will be playing much golf here.

Just wanted to say "Hittem LONG and STRAIGHT!"

I just wanted to let you guys know my time in the DMV is dwindling down. I've played with a few of you guys & you have always been cool with me. If everything goes as planned I will be moving to Lexington, KY in two weeks. I will probably come back for work every now & then, but doubt if I will be playing much golf here.

It was a pleasure Juan. Good luck with the move and I hope everything goes well in Kentucky.

Good Luck BobGeorge, I'm glad we got to meet at least at one outing last year. Hope the move goes well for you to Kentucky.

All the Best BobGeorge, Hope all goes well for you to Kentucky.

Good Luck Juan! Hope everything goes well in Kentucky. Don't be a stranger! You will always have your DMV boys here if you ever come back.

How did you play?

Missed a pit on 36 to square the match and go to strikes for tie breaker. I was up a lot on strokes but my brother dominated on all his handicap holes down the stretch.

Played this morning and shot an ugly putting 79 at 1757. I figured out my hybrid woes and I'm hitting it nice and high now.

shot an ugly putting 79
I've done that as well, but in my case I go ahead and play the last four holes anyway :D

BTW, that's one of my companies courses. I'll have to try and get out there and get around in with you soon. I smell a potential THPCallout!!

I've done that as well, but in my case I go ahead and play the last four holes anyway :D

BTW, that's one of my companies courses. I'll have to try and get out there and get around in with you soon. I smell a potential THPCallout!!
Speaking of your companies courses Rob, i played the crossings yesterday and it was in fine shape. a couple of fairways were closed to cart traffic, but thats a good thing. this course is turning the corner since you guys took over. Next time you tee it up with the president, give him my thanks.

Speaking of your companies courses Rob, i played the crossings yesterday and it was in fine shape. a couple of fairways were closed to cart traffic, but thats a good thing. this course is turning the corner since you guys took over. Next time you tee it up with the president, give him my thanks.
That's good to hear!! Well i won't be teeing it up with him, but did sit with him at dinner a few weeks ago, totally by chance, but seemed like a real good guy.

Missed a pit on 36 to square the match and go to strikes for tie breaker. I was up a lot on strokes but my brother dominated on all his handicap holes down the stretch.

Played this morning and shot an ugly putting 79 at 1757. I figured out my hybrid woes and I'm hitting it nice and high now.

That's better news. BTW I got a garbled voicemail from a number I didn't recognize on Monday. Was that you or some d@mn telemarketer?

I still have money left on a gift card for 1757. I definitely need to go back for another crack at that place.

I still have money left on a gift card for 1757. I definitely need to go back for another crack at that place.

What are you waiting on?

What are you waiting on?
Nothing really just need to get it cleared with the boss haha

Maybe I can set something up for May. Maybe a little tune up something for the RR guys

I'm available M-W the next two weeks for golf if your feeling a call out :)

So I know the weather doesn't look ideal but it seems as though I have been given the morning to play...

Anyone else available? I would like to keep it to 45 minutes drive time but can be flexible. Thoughts?

So I know the weather doesn't look ideal but it seems as though I have been given the morning to play...

Anyone else available? I would like to keep it to 45 minutes drive time but can be flexible. Thoughts?

Doesn't look very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back