Ping Hoofer Monsoon Waterproof?

RobDMB

Reaction score
Handicap
Was wondering if anyone had this bag and, if so, what are your thoughts of it? It looks like an older Hoofer design, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Thanks.

Was wondering if anyone had this bag and, if so, what are your thoughts of it? It looks like an older Hoofer design, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Thanks.

Was looking for information on waterproof golf bags last night and saw you post from late-April. Looks like there are two Monsoon bags, a stand bag called a Hoofer Monsoon and a cart bag called a Pioneer Monsoon ... in my limited search, I've seen reviews on these Ping bags that basically repeats what is printed on the Ping website BUT does not offer any critical reviews of the product. On Ping's own website, the Hoofer Monsoon gets 2 out of 5 stars, and the Pioneer Monsoon received 3 out of 5 stars. I'll continue looking for reviews on these bags, but I'm also now checking out other waterproof bags from Sun Mountain, Titleist and Callaway at this time. If anyone has any feedback or suggestions on the Ping waterproof golf bag offerings, I'd very much appreciated any/all feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
MPM1960

I would like a waterproof pocket on my bag. I walk a lot and just lost my second rangefinder to heavy rain.

Back