Putter Podcast - What Would You Want To Hear?

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What would you want to hear if we did a SeeMore putter podcast weekly/bi-weekly? Let us know your thoughts.

I would be very curious on what the experts thoughts are on a lot of putter myths out there (certain head shapes for certain strokes, insert vs milled, lie/loft adjustments, etc etc etc).

What do fitters look for when I'm getting fitted, and to what extent can I use that to diagnose my putting? For example, if I'm mising left consistently, can I use that information to pick a more suitable putter

I'm like mancest, if you are talking putters. I just want to hear more and learn from experts their thoughts and reasonings.
Couple topics on my mind are putter shafts and differences/roles it plays; and putter head weights (overall and balance, again).
Just seems like my curiosity runs in circles about these crazy sticks.

I'm like mancest, if you are talking putters. I just want to hear more and learn from experts their thoughts and reasonings.
Couple topics on my mind are putter shafts and differences/roles it plays; and putter head weights (overall and balance, again).
Just seems like my curiosity runs in circles about these crazy sticks.

Weight is a great one, how it can affect the stroke and how where it is placed does different things.

All of the above plus I would be really interested in hearing your thoughts on eye dominance impact on putter type (head, offset, sight lines, etc.) and ball position etc.

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Keep your thoughts coming. We will keep you posted. Have a great Friday!

Why have head weights been slowly increasing in putters over the years, what are the advantages of a heavier head or lighter head.
How much of an effect does the face pattern really have on centre strikes
Putter grip sizes, is it just what you like the feel of, or is there a scientific backing to oversized grips

Back