What Club Defines Your Game?

Putter. It's too easy for myself to get super-frustrated at getting tentative on the green.

Putter for me. When I have it working I save more pars and I can turn what might be a double into a bogey.

Someone told me recently, good putting makes up for a lot of mistakes.

Having thought about this question, I would have to say putting. Driver would be a very close second, as it can be more penal if it is off, but an off day putting really hurts the scorecard.

Wedges for me. The wedges cure lots of ails during my round and if they're off, my score goes up.

Probably my driver. It sets up so much of the rest of my game.

When the driver is bad, I'm usually struggling the rest of the round. Conversely, if my putter is bad, I'm usually posting a decent score and thinking, "What if I actually made a putt today?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm putting well then I am scoring well!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

60* wedge. It's the only club in my bag that I have three or more shots with and 90%+ consistency with each one. I can move the ball both ways on full shots and adjust spin on demand. I am fairly consistent with most other clubs, but the 60* is usually what bails me out (read: save bogey) from a poor shot.

Putter, scrambling is a huge part of my game and scoring and if I can't sink the crucial one putts I'm in trouble.

If I can't get a ball in play off the tee, that can be a killer too.

My initial thought was the putter but I always think my round and mood are affected by my tee game so I think if I'm not able to get in the fairway then I'm fighting for par

Irons. If I'm sticking them close, nothing else matters

Some days the Driver, Some days the putter, some days the irons, some days my wedges...
The only thing consistent is my inconsistency...

It varies, but my 54 degree wedge. This year it has been my go to club for a lot of shots, and when it is off the scores rise.

Sand wedge. It has to try to make up for the rest of the clubs.

Probably my putter. If I can make putts, I can play to my handicap, maybe lower. If I'm not making putts I have to scramble to play to my cap

Wedges.

100 and in will always dictate my round the most.

Driver/woods for me. I can put on a show when Im on, which hides the fact that my short game is sub par pretty much always.

My 58 degree wedge dont hit it well I dont score at all

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It's my 5h. I completely love this club and it gets me out of trouble more times then not. I play off the tee as well as the turf.

52* wedge, it's my most versatile club and the difference between 1-putts and 3-putts. If other parts of my game disappear for a round I can play around it, if the 52 isn't working its gonna be ugly.

My first response was going to be the putter, but for me and my game it's the driver. My tee game is feast or famine and when it's off there's no way I'm going to score well.
Took the words out of my mouth.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'd have to say my driving iron, it's my save me club when nothing else is working from long distances

I dont know if I can say a certain club, but I would definetly say my shots from around the green. I either use a 54 or a 64 degree wedge depending on the shot needed (Much more 54 now) and that is a huge part of my game. I miss a lot of greens in regulation so I need this part of my game strong.

My fw's for me. As a short hitter if those are off I won't be able to score at all.

Driver usually if my tee game is bad it makes the round a struggle

Back