The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

Not as far fetched as it may seem ;)

Pretty far fetched. Think about the last 24 months and THP Events...haha :act-up:
Just giving you a hard time.

Pretty far fetched. Think about the last 24 months and THP Events...haha :act-up:
Well, I am gaming xr16 pro with hzrdus yellow and I won't be changing any time soon. If I get into this event I'll be in DB's ear about how to keep it as similar to hzrdus yellow and improve performance :)

I was lying in bed last night trying to think of what designs I could put on a shaft that I made.

So is this what you're using the golden ticket on?

So is this what you're using the golden ticket on?
I was also pondering new Callaway equipment. It's no wonder that I haven't been sleeping lately. I'm kinda happy with the Handcrafted that I already have too.

I was also pondering new Callaway equipment. It's no wonder that I haven't been sleeping lately. I'm kinda happy with the Handcrafted that I already have too.

Just started a new thread to help you sleep. All in the name of science of course.

Just started a new thread to help you sleep. All in the name of science of course.

Please send warm milk and lullaby music as well. I say send instead of bring because I don't want you to have to set foot in NJ. :beat-up:

Please send warm milk and lullaby music as well. I say send instead of bring because I don't want you to have to set foot in NJ. :beat-up:

I'll be there on my way to Cure. I assume even most from Nj don't want to go to Newark though

A reminder has been set for the May 4th signup starting May 1st so I can get excited.

This would be an awesome event to attend.

I'll be there on my way to Cure. I assume even most from Nj don't want to go to Newark though

Good parts of Newark:
1) The airport - it's not that bad, besides everything being delayed (not sure if it's still the worst in the nation for that or not). It must be all the people trying to get out of NJ.
2) Prudential Center
3) NJPAC (Performing Arts Center)
4) Ironbound (great Portuguese/Spanish restaurants)

Bad parts:
1 to infinity-4) Everything else

Good parts of Newark:
1) The airport - it's not that bad, besides everything being delayed (not sure if it's still the worst in the nation for that or not). It must be all the people trying to get out of NJ.
2) Prudential Center
3) NJPAC (Performing Arts Center)
4) Ironbound (great Portuguese/Spanish restaurants)

Bad parts:
1 to infinity-4) Everything else

You forgot yourself, a THP HOFer on that Good part list. Only a 3 hour layover at the airport...

You forgot yourself, a THP HOFer on that Good part list. Only a 3 hour layover at the airport...

You're too kind, but I don't live in Newark! I'm about 25 minutes from the airport so I am nearby in case you need to kill some time.

You're too kind, but I don't live in Newark! I'm about 25 minutes from the airport so I am nearby in case you need to kill some time.

Sounds like drinks on me.

I am embarrassingly ignorant about shafts. Would love to learn more and explore how shaft options can help my game. I have a huge proposal due right around this time but will follow along closely at a minimum.

Thanks JB. I am also trying to become more knowledgeable when it comes to shafts. This is an event I really have my eyes on. Would love to witness firsthand how shafts are made. To get a one of a kind shaft that I would personally help to design, that is too cool. Then to top it off and get to play Aviara with the Project X staff, I'm in. Can't wait for sign ups.

I want this one. In a bad way!

Custom designed shaft with the help of an awesome designer and shaft guru...yes!

Meet and create long term friendships with THPers...yes!

Play golf on a beautiful course with new friends...yes!

This will be pretty darn special.

JB...will sign ups only be for an hour? I think that day is a travel day for me so I am starting to wonder if I need a plan B to get my entry in.

JB...will sign ups only be for an hour? I think that day is a travel day for me so I am starting to wonder if I need a plan B to get my entry in.

Have not decided yet. More details coming soon.

Only about a month to go before signups. This is going to be one for the ages.

Something else I want to get into. Seems like I say that a lot lately, because it's true!

Been thinking about this one the last couple days. I know what colors I would do, I have a couple ideas on design with the colors, been pondering a couple small items to include on the shaft. After listening to THP radio with DB I'm thinking something like the hzrdus red would be a good fit or maybe some tweaks to the black.

The knowledge to,be gained at this event is something that interests me

I was thinking about this event quite a bit over the last few days.
Im pretty sure I know what I would go with design wise if I had the option to design a shaft.

But furthermore, the lucky THPers that get in are going to come out of this far smarter consumers for every club they purchase after the fact.

Can't wait. Fingers crossed in a big way on this one.

Back