Brianmk Golden Ticket Use

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THPer Brianmk won a Golden Ticket at the 2016 Kickoff Classic sponsored by Kentwool and can go to any event he wants to in 2016. He is having a tough time sleeping trying to make this decision as he is looking into both

The Cup Sponsored by Callaway where two teams of eight battle at True Blue and Caledonia and the winning team gets some Callaway Gear to be announced.

TheHandCraftedExperience sponsored by Project X where lucky THPers play Aviara and get an experience even Tour Pros do not get to enjoy as they completely design a shaft to match their game both in performance and looks.

Of course there are also a slew of other events and those can be found here. What would you do?

Project X for sure custom shaft from PX hanging with DB golf at Aviara learning all about it from the PX team. That would be my choice.

Of course Brian is an MVP so if competition is his game The Cup would be a good choice.

The cup as i told him at RTJ.

Wilson a close 2nd

I'd either go to UST or Project X. But that's mostly cause shaft knowledge is my weakness.

Man that's a tough choice... on one hand you've got true blue and Caledonia which have so much history with THP. Then you've got Aviara which just held an LPGA event... You've got potential Callaway awesomeness for winning team and chance at 1 of 1 shaft creation fit for you. Both scream awesome good time. I would go with PX event simply due to travel cost and convenience

He can't go wrong with either one. Two fantastic choices.

For or me personally I would choose The PX Handcrafted Event. We saw last hear how much Don and the rest of the staff embraced it. This year should be just as incredible. Plus any chance to go to San Diego and play Aviara should not be missed.

Now Brian, go get some sleep :D

I've done Project X but if I hadn't it would be very high on the list. But since I have, it would be between #thecup and Vegas. Honestly I don't know how I'd decide since I know both events are going to be awesome.

I sleep like garbage anyway. It's just been really bad the last week or so...I'm only making the Golden Ticket the scapegoat. :doh:

Go for The Cup Brian! At least that would be my personal choice if I were in such an enviable position.

I sleep like garbage anyway. It's just been really bad the last week or so...I'm only making the Golden Ticket the scapegoat. :doh:
It's a good problem to have :)

I would go cup for the courses and experience of those courses.

That said a close second would be the PX event the amount of info that you will get is mind blowing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cup could be my pick. Zoo Crew + TB/C and all the THP history it has makes it a no brainer for me

Project X. Think that is going to be a cool event.

The cup as i told him at RTJ.

Wilson a close 2nd

You were trying to get in my head to get me to blow the match on the alternate shot nine. :nono:

I'd go to the cup for sure.

Definitely the Cup. So many THP'ers have made their mark playing at Caledonia and True Blue. Those courses are on my personal bucket list because of the awesome THP events that have taken place there.

Choose The Cup Brian, Choose team Mike Dean!

If you haven't played a THP team competition at TB and Caledonia, and you have the option to do so you MUST TAKE IT! The Cup all day every day!

THPer Brianmk won a Golden Ticket at the 2016 Kickoff Classic sponsored by Kentwool and can go to any event he wants to in 2016. He is having a tough time sleeping trying to make this decision as he is looking into both

The Cup Sponsored by Callaway where two teams of eight battle at True Blue and Caledonia and the winning team gets some Callaway Gear to be announced.

TheHandCraftedExperience sponsored by Project X where lucky THPers play Aviara and get an experience even Tour Pros do not get to enjoy as they completely design a shaft to match their game both in performance and looks.

Of course there are also a slew of other events and those can be found here. What would you do?

Grandaddy?

i think that link goes to course reviews?

With so many choosing the Cup, it appears much of that is based on course. I wonder if the roles were reversed and THP had played multiple events at Aviara what they choose. I enjoy both, but find Aviara to be the better course.

That is an awesome problem to have!!! I think I would choose Project X, it would be really neat to design a shaft and see how everything is done.

You were trying to get in my head to get me to blow the match on the alternate shot nine. :nono:
Plus u may continue your stalking war eagle streak if he picks it too

I think going to sunny San Diego area and playing aviara would be awesome. BUT more golf, competition and THP history at The Cup, not to mention Callaway involvement. Don't sleep on Vegas either, one heck of a prize for the winners!

Tough decision Brian, flip a coin?

Call me crazy but I'm going to say Bridgestone Championship. Great course, great format and wonderful social element, all in Vegas.

And a few unannounced too

Back