2016 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Officially down over 30 lbs in 9 weeks this morning!

My weight loss center.

Just picked up an AeroGarden, I have never used one before but the reviews are great. I'm excited to give it a try.

74106636ce6ebaea84de75a8b2749182.jpg

My weight loss center.

Just picked up an AeroGarden, I have never used one before but the reviews are great. I'm excited to give it a try.

74106636ce6ebaea84de75a8b2749182.jpg

How does it work?

How does it work?

It's crazy easy, you put water in the bottom reservoir, then you put the pods in the slots, add the plant food (which they provide) to the water in the bottom reservoir, turn it on and let it grow. It even tells you when it needs more water and/or plant food.

It's crazy easy, you put water in the bottom reservoir, then you put the pods in the slots, add the plant food (which they provide) to the water in the bottom reservoir, turn it on and let it grow. It even tells you when it needs more water and/or plant food.

Hmm. That's cool. I need to check these out.

fc3d238adcfb8a6c2b3e413d281a4d25.jpg

Quinoa berry breakfast bowl. 4 points

Yes with cinnamon, vanilla, and a touch of agave.

That looks delocious, did you flavor the quinoa?

Lee got that from Skinny taste. It was excellent, and quite filling honestly.

Enjoy seeing the slow decline in numbers when getting in the scale. Took awhile and some tweaks to the macros before the scale changed but having been seeing body comp changes over the last 10 weeks.

Enjoy seeing the slow decline in numbers when getting in the scale. Took awhile and some tweaks to the macros before the scale changed but having been seeing body comp changes over the last 10 weeks.

It don't happen over night anymore unless it's going the wrong way.

no doubt. Been trying to,figure out how to turn back the clock

HGH, testosterone

I've been taking dhea it has added a little pep to my step and improved my mood. Hoping to get into another study with human performance wing to see how it's working as well as some other stuff.

I'm just about at 20lbs off now in about a tad over 2 months :) and very proud of that.

but today (Easster Sunday) with the extended family I think I undid about a weeks worth of better eating in just a couple of hours :(
Even had more than my share of my famous rice pudding that I was asked to make :) .... :(

Hey, what can ya do? It is what it is. I have maintained the logic that we cont stop living all together and a poor day here and there is not going to kill me (or anyone). Tomorrow is back to doing the right thing and even though I expect I may feel a bit crappy tomorrow I am sure in a couple days I'll be feeling well again.

Fwiw I make my rice pudding in a huge batch and so an entire big tray of it will go to my job tomorrow for the guys to enjoy on the other side of the facility from my office...lol... it now just must get out of my house and my sight..lol.. so that's where its heading.

Got it at Bed Bath and Beyond. I've got tomatoes, cilantro, basil and two kinds of lettuce in there.

It looked interesting. I am wondering will the light extend high enough for the tomatoes? I tried to find on the website if it had a light extension. I am thinking strawberries and tomatoes.

It looked interesting. I am wondering will the light extend high enough for the tomatoes? I tried to find on the website if it had a light extension. I am thinking strawberries and tomatoes.

The light extends up quite a bit, I have it at the lowest setting right now during the germination phase. As the plants get taller you move the lights up.

Down 2.4 for the week (could have been more, curse you starburst jelly beans)

Down 30.8 in 10 weeks, next goal is another 7 LB's by the end of April.

Travel week coming up starting tomorrow (Cali), but taking my workouts with me to try and at least maintain

Down 2.4 for the week (could have been more, curse you starburst jelly beans)

Down 30.8 in 10 weeks, next goal is another 7 LB's by the end of April.

Travel week coming up starting tomorrow (Cali), but taking my workouts with me to try and at least maintain

Dang dude. Good work

Back