The Classroom - Education Done Properly

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New section hitting the THP Home Page in the coming days and it is one that I think a lot of people will really enjoy. We have heard the requests about wanting to learn more in regards to equipment, and The Classroom will answer those and then some. Every few weeks a new article will be posted about a term, a piece of equipment or a technology with a full definition of what it means.

Some will be long, others will be short and to the point, but they will all do the same thing. Help THPers understand the golf equipment and the game of golf better than ever before. Say goodbye to misinformation and get ready to be an informed golfer.

#THPClassroom

So excited for this part of the homepage. Hopefully people take the time to check it out because I think it's a really well thought out idea.

This is right up my alley

This will be really cool. Sounds like exactly what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds promising. I'm looking forward to checking it out!

What a great idea. Can we give a snip it on some future classroom topics? What's on the syllabus?

• Admin
What a great idea. Can we give a snip it on some future classroom topics? What's on the syllabus?

TONS of information.
We realize that a lot of our forum members do not go to the homepage very often, or go to THP TV very often or listen to THP Radio very often. Many of these things have been discussed there over the years. However now a database of educational info will be available and when questions pop up, a simple link will give a golfer the info they need.

Really looking forward to this. It should be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds cool. Will it have insights from THP partners, thinking of the massive amount of knowledge you guys have access to industry wide.

Sounds cool. Will it have insights from THP partners, thinking of the massive amount of knowledge you guys have access to industry wide.

Depends on the topic, but I would venture to say yes.

This will be a page I will turn to very often.

Class is in session people!

This is going to be a GREAT addition, and I think everyone will really like it.

This is wonderful! I love learning new things.

This sounds like a pretty cool idea!
And one I will be taking advantage of to gain more knowledge!

Looking forward to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

This sounds pretty cool! I'm ready to be edumacated.

Great idea! I'll be checking in often.

This will be really interesting and informative! Looking forward to it!

The more knowledge the better!

Love the sounds of this and really looking forward to it!

As long as there is no math. Great idea

This sounds very exciting. Can't wait!

You can learn too much!

I am really looking forward to this. Thanks JB and the THP staff.

Back