WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

Haha. Consolation match is 2 full holes in front of this one.

Haha. Consolation match is 2 full holes in front of this one.

With Day and Oostie jumping forward with a concede on 2

Wow day with a baller shot

Day is so strong mentally. And he turns that into outcomes. So fun to watch him play.

Its funny, I would go the exact opposite. I think if he were stronger mentally, he would play a bit faster, especially once he gets in the zone off the tee and he has been known in the past to struggle on the final day. I think he is so good physically, that he overcomes it.

HORRIBLE chutt by Rory.

Man rory is a bad chutter thats 2 today

Day is just damn good. Distance off the tee. Short game. Putting. He's very impressive.

Seems like we're seeing some mediocre golf from everyone. Or is it just my expectations are too high?

I think it's the course and wind. Notice how tight the landing areas are, how much slope the course has and how much of the course's defenses are still at the greens. That's a tough play. I think it's really refreshing to see them play a course that does more than favor the bombers.

Rooting for Lowedicus because of fantasy here.

Boy Oosty is struggling with the flat stick. No way you can beat a player of Day's caliber with a cold putter.

I take it back. That was a pretty handy wedge shot by Day.

If day wins this 9th hole i think this one is over being 3 up with 9 to go with how he has been playing

Rory looks like he's not into it at all

Rory looks like he's not into it at all

He is playing for third at this point. I'm sure he checked out with an hour to go before he teed off

I love watching Louis' swing.

Does it sound like Jacobson and Ferhety don't get along?

Its funny, I would go the exact opposite. I think if he were stronger mentally, he would play a bit faster, especially once he gets in the zone off the tee and he has been known in the past to struggle on the final day. I think he is so good physically, that he overcomes it.

Interesting. I would not correlate pace of play with mental strength. But I'll give you the slow play. Slooooooow.

C'mon Oosty, make a run.

Someone has to call day on his timekeeping soon. He wastes a minute with his ridiculous eye fluttering.

Louis looks a bit like the elves that make cookies for Keebler.

Back