What is your shaft flex?

What is your shaft flex?

• Total voters
Stiff+ 125 at the moment.

Extra stiff in all clubs except wedges

X in the driver, soft stepped x in my irons, stiff in everything else.

Regular across the bag.

Predominantly a regular flex, but I've been using stiff for my hybrids and they seem to be working out well for me.

When I got fitted I found out I am borderline between regular and stiff, so I have a mixture. Driver and 3 wood are regular hard stepped to play firmer, hybrids are stiff, and current irons are regular, previous irons were hard stepped to also play firmer.

X marks the spot for me....except wedges of course.

I'm right between regular and stiff in most shafts.

Stiff for all clubs for me.

Reg flex from driver to irons, but have wedge flex in all my wedges.

Falling just on the line of Stiff/X stiff. Playing stiff for all clubs.

Just switched my irons to regular flex graphite, from stiff steel. still have my hybrids with stiff, and my driver is regular. Hit the 60 mark last year, and this just works better.

I go regular now but age and a body that is beat to crap have me seriously thinking about senior.

I'm a regular. I should be a regular in graphite, if I'm being honest with myself.

I play S (PX 6.0) in my irons and S graphite in my hybrids and 3W. I'm currently playing X in my driver. I was fit for 5.5 in my irons but ended up with 6.0 b/c I scored an awesome deal through CPO and they've been fine. My daughter has lightweight graphite R-flex in her irons and I love hitting them - I honestly think I could play them and not really miss a beat.

X in driver, Stiff in everything else.

I'm a tweener. Have a mix of regular and stiff in the bag.

The shaft in my driver , fairway metal and all hybrids are regular graphite ..... in the irons that are currently in the bag are TT xp95 R300 flex , i have 2 extra iron sets .... 1 set has TT xp90 R300 flex and the other set has Project X graphite 5.0 .. senior flex .... im trying senior flex as a experiment and i have 2 sets of wedges .. Mizuno MP5 True Temper wedge flex and Titleist SM5 with dynamic gold R200

I currently have X in driver, S in woods and hybrid, soft stepped S+ in irons, S in wedges, and my putter is definitely soft stepped xx

Kind of all over the place.

x-stiff for woods and stiff for irons

Last edited:
I have been playing stiff for the past 6 years, but am transitioning back to regular this season.

Regular here.

X-stiff for me

I teeter between X and Stiff, but I put stiff.

I have stiff in my irons, Heavenwood, and 3wood and a Handcrafted 7.0 in my driver

Back