Happy Easter - Show Your Feast Here

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Title says it all. We want to see those Easter meals.

Will be great to see everyone's feast for today. Unfortunately we don't do anything over the top as we go out for brunch. Happy Easter to everyone.

Happy Easter - we too go out, but we will be eating at a cafeteria in Macon that puts out a pretty good spread. I will try to remember to grab a pic.

• Admin
Will be great to see everyone's feast for today. Unfortunately we don't do anything over the top as we go out for brunch. Happy Easter to everyone.

Take some pics of that brunch.

My family is doing something different this year, no ham, no turkey none of the traditional easter meals. Tonight it's spaghetti and meatballs!

d29e4bb1f19b863a5752e098a98dcbb4.jpg

Since the fiancée's family celebrates Easter and is in town to visit us, I cooked them an Easter dinner yesterday.

Making waffles and bacon/egg/cheese English muffins this morning for them.

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad is with my uncle today, driving out to Vegas from NY to help move one of my cousins back, so no feast for us today.

Instead we're heading down to Hyde Park (and bringing the dog!) to tour the Vanderbilt and Roosevelt estates and then walk over the converted pedestrian bridge over the Hudson River.

I'll be sure to share my pictures of whatever gut wagon we stop at for dinner. Ha.

We're eating at my mom's today, so I highly doubt you guys want to see a pic of dried ham, drier chourico, bone dry potatoes, salad that's just pieces of lettuce, and the $2 microwave meal she'll prepare for my vegetarian wife.

Taking this to a pot luck later today.

IMG_20160327_091514_zpsxfqfs3rh.jpg~original

My family is doing something different this year, no ham, no turkey none of the traditional easter meals. Tonight it's spaghetti and meatballs!

Same here this year. My bought some dry aged ribeye steaks, made potato salad and also picked up corn on the cob. I'll be manning the grill later today. No one felt like doing a ham or going to brunch. So it's the last Mass then firing up the grill.

1b60ca75366017b70119f1b430afca6e.jpg

This was breakfast. Cinnamon rolls made from scratch. They were impressive.

Well that brunch at that restaurant was a disaster. Talk about lack out organization. I think everyone's meal came out 5-10 mins apart. So bad we decided to do a dinner. Pictures from that one for sure.

Happy Easter - Show Your Feast Here

Here is one of the app's for this evening.

Ground Chicken Fireball's (Healthy and will melt your lips off) Whew...
b2e436a3e6f82fd4cf2f7ff653b228ec.jpg

Here is one of the app's for this evening.

Ground Chicken Fireball's (Healthy and will melt your lips off) Whew...
b2e436a3e6f82fd4cf2f7ff653b228ec.jpg

Recipe please?!

Took the ham to my MIL last night and she cut into it.

efd3941f6b10e4676ce1e6cd9b0a019e.jpg

fcfa0dbc4eef1b58356e636bca0f134a.jpg

Starting to fill up.

A Happy Easter to my THP family.
No pics to share as we don't do anything special for the holiday.

We dont celebrate Easter, but are currently making a ham as well as homemade Mac & Cheese.

6d94f8148936282ac6debfed5854409d.jpg

Delaney made one heck of spread for us!

Ham and Mac and cheese

90683d785b6d498bac2ad3b9126c56f7.jpg

a9a458f3257e3a738dcfb06c9ee7a7ab.jpg

Happy Easter everyone! Over the in laws....might get a weirder look than normal if I try and snap a photo of her meal. I'll see what I can do.

Back