What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 27 holes today. Got home and cleaned everything up and transferred it all to the new bag.

THP'd and listened to the latest THP Golf Industry Uncut!

Played first scramble of the year!! Cleaned up the clubs.

30 mins in the garage. Punch shots with foam balls just working on getting my weight left and turning my hips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18 this morning then rode 18 this afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 with a couple of THPers, and finished up with another 18 on my own.

Range session tonight. Much better than expected!!

Hit range balls, played 27

Nine holes with Jacqui after work today. It was fun, the 43 I shot notwithstanding.

THP'd, scoured Twitter, and tracked a few items that will be delivered today. I also looked at a couple Masters previews. It's going to be a good week!

Cleared my afternoon so I could play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My golf items, today, are going to consist of some THPing, re-listening the to the latest THP Radio segment, some Masters daydreaming, and yes, some equipment pondering (current and potential).

Just some THP, wish I could play today, it is a beautiful day out.

practice putting. it was one of those things where i wish people were watching, because i made so many freaking putts. i know that's vain, but from where i was to where i am i'll take it. and by the end i had a really nice tiny circle in the sweet spot of the putter. i wish i could bottle up whatever i had working today for future use.

THP, listened to the newest THP radio and entered for a chance at the GrandDaddy of them all!

Just some THP time today.

Listen to two podcasts, played 18 holes with BigTime and putted for 30 minutes

Played 18 holes today.
Lost one ball, found 5 balls.
THP'ed.

Hit the range, chipped and putted. Now going to listen to THP radio to get my entry in for the GrandDaddy!

Hit a couple buckets of balls and then got on the practice greens. Hit the Scotty X5R against the Odyssey 777, the X5R is too heavy right now but I have new weight on the way to tinker with. The X5R was good though, not perfect just yet, but I think if I get the weighting dialed in it's going to be tough to beat. I really like the stroke and feel of the Scotty and think it could be the regular gamer.

Coached. Played 9 while coaching.

I've got some fantastic young men to coach....and some who are out there for social time, but that hammer will drop soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back