Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

great teams! I'm ready for battle captain Carroll!

I was letting you off the hook. Looks like your going to be disappointed once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You knew we couldn't be on the same team.

True story: I got home from work tonight and my AOL wasn't working. After spending 1/2 hour on the phone with the IP, it magically popped up 10 minutes before our chat.

Now it's out again :banghead:

You knew we couldn't be on the same team.

It would not be right for this one. One day it needs to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team White! Glad to roll with Greggdrews and his love for 90s music!

Any method to the madness of how teams were picked that we'll find out about? Evenly matched handicap wise or anything?

True story: I got home from work tonight and my AOL wasn't working. After spending 1/2 hour on the phone with the IP, it magically popped up 10 minutes before our chat.

Now it's out again :banghead:

I know you are my captain, and I support your decisions... but have you thought to try gmail or yahoo??

I know you are my captain, and I support your decisions... but have you thought to try gmail or yahoo??
You'll learn very quickly that I was being facetious. About the AOL, my internet really is out.

You'll learn very quickly that I was being facetious. About the AOL, my internet really is out.

Ah, Tapatalk struggles with sarcasm...
Back to watching the running man connect.

The default for Pete is to probably assume he's not​ being serious.

Yeah Team Green! I like the way this is shaping up.

Im sure you will get your team straightened out before May.....

Im sure you will get your team straightened out before May.....
I flagged this post as inappropriate (as I have every post I tried to quote today). We know that my team will have me straightened out by May.

Team green....Greg your going down bud

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Let's go Team Green!

Two good captains and two fun dudes. Some solid teams there but I give Gregg the advantage. this will be fun to follow

Two good captains and two fun dudes. Some solid teams there but I give Gregg the advantage. this will be fun to follow
Dead to me

I liked you.

Oh boy, this is a tough one to pick. Solid teams and I could see it being very close. I'm rooting for both at this point.

Garbage plates...do they have those around where this event will be or are they only in Rochester area?

These guys are pretty damn smart!!
Yea you guys have this in the bag ...no need for practice or anything

Back