Cobra F8 Screw went inside

PatsFan

Jedi Knight
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
Anyone else have this happen I was switching the shaft and somehow the screw ended up inside the head and is rattling around.

Cobra customer service was great and i am shipping it to them to see it they can remove it.

Anyone else have this happen I was switching the shaft and somehow the screw ended up inside the head and is rattling around.

Cobra customer service was great and i am shipping it to them to see it they can remove it.
How on earth did this happen? I have removed mine from the shaft at least half a dozen times with no issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Believe it or not i had it happen to my f7 fairway. Still can't get it out. It's now a paper weight.

I’ve been very carefully with this but yeah I saw this almost happen with my F9 5-wood. I’m not sure how it happens with only 1 of 3 clubs but I’ve seen it.

I’ve been very carefully with this but yeah I saw this almost happen with my F9 5-wood. I’m not sure how it happens with only 1 of 3 clubs but I’ve seen it.
I will need to check mine then, I might be misunderstanding....anyone have a photo?

How on earth did this happen? I have removed mine from the shaft at least half a dozen times with no issue.

Trust me I have switched the shaft between my 2 shafts many times since getting it last year.
I was screwing it back in when all of a sudden it just was gone I thought I dropped it on the floor.
I spent 5 minutes searching for it. Then I picked up the head to put it in the bag and it rattled.

I may be the only person here to have this happen but i got the feeling from the response from Cobra CS that in not the 1st.

Even if they tell me it's a goner I'll probably just get another F8 or F8+ when i can afford it.

I'm not saying this was in any ways Cobras fault I'm the IDIOT.

I was just curious if anyone had ever had something like this happen?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Trust me I have switched the shaft between my 2 shafts many times since getting it last year.
I was screwing it back in when all of a sudden it just was gone I thought I dropped it on the floor.
I spent 5 minutes searching for it. Then I picked up the head to put it in the bag and it rattled.

I may be the only person here to have this happen but i got the feeling from the response from Cobra CS that in not the 1st.

Even if they tell me it's a goner I'll probably just get another F8 or F8+ when i can afford it.

I'm not saying this was in any ways Cobras fault I'm the IDIOT.

I was just curious if anyone had ever had something like this happen?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Will pull mine out to check on AM, thx for heads up on the potential issue.

+1
f.png

I just want to give CPG a huge shout out. They removed the screw and Polished it up before sending it back. It seems like companies look for ways not to serve their CPG goes above and beyond!!!

Great Customer service from CPG!!!

Back