Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Pkorf and I are playing Boulder at 11:20 tomorrow if anyone wants to jump on the other 2 spots for that tee time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have loved to join had my wife not be working.

Pretty sure I'm gonna get out and play tomorrow. 60 and little wind makes me happy.

Looking forward to getting out there saturday with u fellas

Might try to get out this afternoon

Happy Easter gentlemen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking like a fun day tomorrow if you like to practice golfing in higher winds.

Damn anyone else experiencing these high winds and vicious rain?

Rained really hard for about 15 minutes and a few huge gusts so far.

Same here I thought a truck hit the side of our house. Jumped up out of my bed. Just seemed to slow down to a drizzle.

Looking like a beautiful day for Saturday. Warm weather for Gunner and I.

Don't we have a group already playing this weekend?

Was giving people a hard time for never golfing when it is under 40. Although I looked at the weather here for Saturday not the course so good chance it is warmer than 38 when we tee off.

Didn't mean people won't play, just they might not be used to playing in sub 40 temps.

Ya how dare we not play when it's under 40

sorry forgot the :alien:

Good thing message boards didn't exist 500 years ago, wars would have been fought over the forgotten :alien:

Yeah i will be keeping an eye on the weather. 2 hour drive at 5am to play in winter in April. Just doesn't sound like fun. 55f here on saturday!

Just remember to check the weather for Stow not Cleveland. Stow is showing a high of 53 Saturday

Just remember to check the weather for Stow not Cleveland. Stow is showing a high of 53 Saturday

oh crap if its below 55 i dont play ...looks like i'm out

Yeah it is a good bit warmer in Stow, high 40's tee time 50's by the turn. 6 days is a really long time away in Ohio weather anyways.

Man I need to go get some pants. I've ditched them all for shorts.

Back