Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Talk about a unique experience. Excited for those three. Memphis food by far is one of my longtime favorites.

Heck yeah! Getting an inside look at the company that is dominating the tour right now would be amazing!

No doubt I'm working towards this. I want to see the inner working of true temper and enjoy some Memphis grub

No doubt I'm working towards this. I want to see the inner working of true temper and enjoy some Memphis grub
Lots of people working towards it I'm sure! I know I'm one of them!

Who's still working towards this awesome opportunity?

THIS is not always front and center of my golf consciousness, but it's never far from it.

Did some serious work yesterday and today. DG Pros were LETHAL today.

I'm a tool and build it kind of guy. So this will be right up my alley! I find it fascinating from the R&D through production. Add in great food it sounds awesome!

This trip will be a diet killer to anybody that comes.
People might want to save their cheat day.

How could I forget about the Memphis bbq.

The building part has me interested as well, as I've started doing my own re-grips and i hope to move into shafting and pulls soon.

Also learning more about shafts in general will be enlightening.

I absolutely am. One of my goals for 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still wish I had the opportunity to be a part of something like this especially when they are so close in location. But it'll be fun to follow along when all 3 events are complete

This was on my mind yesterday playing nine and 2 mile run today. Is it June 25th yet?

This was on my mind yesterday playing nine and 2 mile run today. Is it June 25th yet?

Can. Not. Wait.

Only the guy that beats me will understand how hard I am trying for this!

Know some guys from Ohio are prepping for this event and know the MVP is in the back of their minds behind winning of course.

Spoke to True Temper today about the Regional Rivalry events and they are excited.

Spoke to True Temper today about the Regional Rivalry events and they are excited.

Their sponsorship is amazing and appreciated.
That MVP trip is going to be awesome!

Can't wait to listen to the podcast on Sunday. Definitely getting closer and closer to the event

I'm glad True Temper is involved in this event, I've been a loyal user for many years and really have nothing but trust and confidence that they are the best for my game.

Thanks true Temper.

Inside a month for Michigan Ohio RR.. 13 of 14 shafts are True Temper.. In prep mode.. THP & True Temper has given us a great opportunity to participate in something special.. Definitely on my mind daily..

Getting close to see which Michigander or Ohioan books their ticket for this.

Oh and the great #THPRadio segment with sydneybwhitney from True Temper has me dreaming of some #Hognhominy

30 days out from the New England versus NY NJ showdown to see who is joining the MVP from michigan/ohio

30 days out from the New England versus NY NJ showdown to see who is joining the MVP from michigan/ohio

You should have a good chance at that Alex, Good Luck!!

Back