NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok which of you clowns has my avatar? I lost track

Canadians are good at hockey. It's different but it will give them some leadership skills and will come up with a lot of excitement it should be good hockey when they play.
No, I agree. It's super exciting now. The young guys are the faces of the league. So different from the 90s and the clutch and grab when the older guys were the stars, but now it's the young guys with speed and skill.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Everyone going to finish stars and wild or switch over to Kings and Sharks?

fify

I guess you missed my second post, crest buddy haha.

Did you see this post from Crest?

Everyone going to finish stars and wild or switch over to Kings and Sharks?

Sharks dude. I just can't do the Wild.

Sharks dude. I just can't do the Wild.
I'm fine watching the wild as long as it includes them losing. Where is big Nate with the Stars support?

No, I agree. It's super exciting now. The young guys are the faces of the league. So different from the 90s and the clutch and grab when the older guys were the stars, but now it's the young guys with speed and skill.

It's a cool element along with Team Europe. I think Europe is going to be awesome. Some of those guys are solid players but have no chance in the Olympics playing for their home country. I'm lookin at you Kopitar.

I'm fine watching the wild as long as it includes them losing. Where is big Nate with the Stars support?

Did you buy a broom? Wild will go down in 4.

fify

This one won't get buried... Since I had to wait soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

It's a cool element along with Team Europe. I think Europe is going to be awesome. Some of those guys are solid players but have no chance in the Olympics playing for their home country. I'm lookin at you Kopitar.
It's going go to be like the All star game, but a billion times better and actually nothing like that crap the All star game is.

Did you buy a broom? Wild will go down in 4.
I hope so. Love that Stars team. Really good mix there.

This one won't get buried... Since I had to wait soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
Surprised there was no # in this post

Ok which of you clowns has my avatar? I lost track

I don't know, Moose had it until you got your jersey. Not sure how long he has it for but I think I'm deck.

I hope so. Love that Stars team. Really good mix there.

They are fast and exciting but I don't think they have enough on the back end to get out of round 2.

I don't know, Moose had it until you got your jersey. Not sure how long he has it for but I think I'm deck.

They are fast and exciting but I don't think they have enough on the back end to get out of round 2.
Completely agree.

Great play, better save.

Benn is awesome. Slick hands there.

Well....no doubt about that one.

I don't get it. The ref 2 feet from the play doesn't make the call, but the ref in the neutral zone does.

I don't get it. The ref 2 feet from the play doesn't make the call, but the ref in the neutral zone does.

Well the ref in the neutral zone can't have his back to the play to call a penalty behind the scenes and cost a team a goal so the other ref has to watch the stick work 200 feet away. C'mon man it's the playoffs these are the best ref's of the regular season.

Well the ref in the neutral zone can't have his back to the play to call a penalty behind the scenes and cost a team a goal so the other ref has to watch the stick work 200 feet away. C'mon man it's the playoffs these are the best ref's of the regular season.
I get that, except that the ref 2 feet away was focused on the play that the call was made from.

I get that, except that the ref 2 feet away was focused on the play that the call was made from.

Maybe that hot dog at intermission isn't sitting well and he has cramps? 1/3rd of the time I just don't get what the refs are doing. For the most part they are really good at what they do but when they make a mistake it's easy to highlight it.

Maybe that hot dog at intermission isn't sitting well and he has cramps? 1/3rd of the time I just don't get what the refs are doing. For the most part they are really good at what they do but when they make a mistake it's easy to highlight it.
100%. Def a job where the good do unrecognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back