TaylorMade M3 rescue (possible slice correction) or Cobra KING F8 Hybrid (mat feel)?

Nice_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys,

I am about 6 feet, 200 pounds, right handed and I hit a regular graphite shaft Callaway rogue number 3 hybrid about 160 yards carry with 76 mph club speed.

I hit fairly straight just slices here and there. The reason (after working with a coach and also impact labels) is a slightly open face at impact and slightly out to in swing path. The other thing is that I play better off the mat than actual fairways, because sometimes there is not enough grass on the fairway and my club digs in.

I was about to buy a hybrid and recommend two clubs. Please tell which one is better for me – the adjustable weights TaylorMade M3 Rescue or Cobra KING F8 Hybrid. One (hopefully) corrects the slice with the movable weights and the other is recommended because the rails help in playing in not well grassed fairways.

My question – Which hybrid would better for me - TaylorMade M3 rescue (possible slice correction) or Cobra KING F8 Hybrid (mat feel)?

Please feel free to dispel any myths that I may be labouring under like TaylorMade M3 rescue’s movable weights don’t make of a difference or that the rails on the Cobra KING F8 Hybrid are more of a gimmick than a solid golf aid.

Thank you in advance!

All of those hybrids are pretty darn good.
Although Im not sure either of those will remove left to right from an open face any more than the Rogue would. Just my thoughts on it though.

Thanks! you know as it weird as it sounds when I quicken my swing speed, i find that somehow my club face is more square at impact than my usual swing speed. With the usual swing speed I have a 4 degree open club face.

Back