GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE:

Our New ATK Grind Wedges and Black Matte Finish are Available Now!

i-sgxPxGj-M.png

Which grind is best for you?

ATK Grind

New for this season is Indi Golf’s ATK Grind which is short for attack. This grind is for players needing more bounce and turf forgiveness on open-face shots.

The ATK Grind is designed with more heel, toe and trailing edge relief. This additional relief allows the player to open the face and maintain the same leading edge ground clearance yielding increased player confidence.

The ATK Grind still has Indi Golf’s ScoopBack, TractionFace, and LaunchControl technologies maintaining Indi’s legendary forgiveness, spin, and control.

i-TrKNqLM-M.png

FLX Grind- Our original grind

Indi Golf’s FLX Grind which is short for Flexible, is our original bounce and sole configuration. The FLX Grind optimizes for each individual loft for maximum performance.

With the lower lofts, 46 - 52 degrees, the bounce is configured to cut through the turf for full shots and not dig when being used for chip shots.

The 54 and 56 degree wedges are designed with a slightly wider sole than the lower lofts to help propel shots out of bunkers but are still versatile from the fairway and around the greens. This bounce is great for chipping off of tight lies and deep rough.

The 58 and 60 degree lofts are designed with a wide sole and relief in the heel and toe sections making it a great bunker wedge and very versatile around the greens making flop shots seem easy.

The FLX Grind has Indi Golf’s ScoopBack, TractionFace, and LaunchControl technologies keeping it super forgiving, one of the highest spinning wedges golf, and easy to control.

i-Gt3WgzC-M.png

New Black Matte Finish

If you'd like to avoid glare and go stealth, you can order both flexes with our new black matte finish in either StingRay or StingRay TT models.

Order here.

i-vDCbj26-M.jpg

The StingRay TT Wedges are available in 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60-degree lofts. Left-handed wedges are available in 52, 56 and 60-degree lofts. They conform with the Rules of Golf.

The original StingRay Wedges are offered in 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, and 60-degree lofts. Left-handed wedges are available in 52, 56 and 60-degree lofts. They do not conform with the Rules of Golf.

I dig the looks and glad we see some different grinds. The TT wedges last year were pretty darn good.

Should have these in hand soon. I really like the Scoopback design.

Indi Golf ATK Grind Wedges

I dig the new grinds and lots of loft options.

These look really good - the grind additions are great.

I like the black, wonder how it wears.

I’ve always enjoyed the Indi wedges that I’ve hit

I wonder if the “ports” have any real weight savings or if they are simply aesthetic. My guess is the later but I like the look.

I have taken delivery of three of these. I have the 56 ATK in both the SR(non-conforming) and TT(conforming) as well as a 62 ATK TT in the black finish. Hopefully, the weather cooperates for some outdoor photos tonight. Also hoping that I don't injure myself with the 62.

I have taken delivery of three of these. I have the 56 ATK in both the SR(non-conforming) and TT(conforming) as well as a 62 ATK TT in the black finish. Hopefully, the weather cooperates for some outdoor photos tonight. Also hoping that I don't injure myself with the 62.

I demand video flopodopolous....es.

Really looking forward to more on these as I didn't get a chance to take a look when the package came in due to traveling.

Really looking forward to more on these as I didn't get a chance to take a look when the package came in due to traveling.

I have some pics ready to go up tonight. Early thoughts are that I really like the new sole design. Not that the old one was bad, because it wasn't. But I feel there is more room for creativity with this style.

how do you like your grooves?

i-nGBFMXS-L.jpg

i-2hKzP3d-L.jpg

Oh my god those are some giant grooves. Anyone else want to see if they can get 16000 rpm spin numbers?!

Oh my god those are some giant grooves. Anyone else want to see if they can get 16000 rpm spin numbers?!

I think my high with them in the original version was around 12000 rpm. But I was pretty near and above 10000 every time, and I'm not a high spin guy. I can't wait to get some data this week on them.

OMG Need that top 1.

Man.. the fun you could have with that top one. Spin for daaaayysss

the ones I received all have the new ATK grind on them. Here is how it compares to the original sole design...

i-7DTsMxH-L.jpg

i-F4q6DD9-L.jpg

the black finish gives a better visual of the relief

i-HpTwsp9-L.jpg

I really like the black finish. The indi wedges are so nice looking.

And the non conforming ones are just stupid fun.

The non conforming ones were such a blast - seeing the balls spin like a top was incredible

Stupid fun. I remember when I had them in the bag I had a guy ask me if my plan was to land the ball long and spin it back 25 feet towards the pin(some slope help) but it was just jaw dropping to see it rip back.

I still think the Indi wedges are one of the best wedges out there for full swings.

Indi was at the local 3 day demo weekend in March and they had both the TT and non-conforming versions available to demo. The Scoopback looks even better in hand and my brother-in-law made a nice little cluster of balls with it. I chatted with the Rep (nice guy) and he said that he talked to JB so I presumed that there would be a review at some point.

@ddec Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as you put these wedges through their paces.

I enjoyed the original (non-conforming) Indi wedge a lot. I could never do better than a hop and stop with it but it was fun nonetheless.

Spoiler
This reminds me, @Alez367 has been tearing up Torrey with that OG Indi wedge. My wedge game has improved a bit I'll see if I can convince him to return it

Rawr....i felt kind of bad for these.

2ced3126e69f246df00e1f885fee6fe2.jpg

5fbc021b864ab3a730ff1876d340aa7b.jpg

I've been a fan of the original designs, but man I freaking love how the ATK grind sets up for me. Just feels like I can pop the ball up and out of whatever type of lie I have. It doesn't dig and doesn't seem to grab at all. Oh and the 62, I haven't done the backwards shot that Jman wants me to do, but I'll be working on it as I feel I am THIIIIIIIIS close to making it a reality haha

Back